A cellist invite me to his show and I've never hung out with musical guys before?

The show is actually a competition. And he'll be in a string quartet playing Mozart. We only talked online before for a short time. I'm not that musical and am a little bit nervous about the "date".

OK, I know these questions are silly, but...Should I dress like for a concert? or is it too formal for a competition? And do you bring flowers or anything to occasions like that? I never had any musical people in my circle, so I've no idea what's going on and what should I do.

I do want to leave a good first impression. Any advice or comment will be appreciated!

What Guys Said 1

• It's not like he's actually Mozart playing. You don't have to dress formally. Look nice as you always should when going on a date. Flowers aren't necessary or particularly desired. Musicians are generally the same as your regular friends except something they'll stand in front of an audience and display one of their skills.

What Girls Said 0