If I came up to you and said "You are incredibly beautiful."

You are incredibly beautiful. You just illuminate the sky, your hair shines, your lips transcend what nature is capable of creating, and your eyes cut right through my chest and warm my heart."

Lol, how would you respond, this would be the very first words ever exchanged.

Lol this is more intended for the female side of society.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• As sweet as it would be for you to say that to someone and really mean it, while it's not common to receive a complement as such, I think I would assume you were BS-ing me and trying to test me to get a reaction... and proceed by telling all of your friends and making fun of me for it. I've dealt with a lot of assholes who do things like this only to spit in your face and kill your self esteem.

• Kinda ruins it for the guys who are being honest about it

• What if it took place during a relationship? Would it be any different there if the level of trust were different?

• Yeah, it would definitely make a difference. Unless you joke about things like this with whoever you were to tell it to, I think it would be totally sweet for you to say that to someone that knows you that well.

• this is exactly how I would react:

if you were a stranger to me

give a creeped out/ confused look. and say

"uuummm... thank u?" then walk away...

but if you were my really really close friend I would just smile and giggle and say:

"hahaha very funny :P"

sorry but I'm not really into that sort of poetice shakespeare-like boys.. I find them, lame and cornie but funny lol :P

if I were you I'd just stop at the "you are incredibly beautiful" part.. the other parts are too much... for me.. aha

• Yeah, I really over exaggerated it for the sake of fun, but I usually say thing's like hey beautiful, and stuff like that, to girls I have an interest in, don't know how important it is, but I like to see girls smile

• If a man said this to me, and meant it, I would probably never forget him. If he were a perfect stranger, I might be a little unnerved, but still...it's what every woman dreams of hearing.

• Heh, well if you met me then you would be in for a treat. I'm very candid about what I say though, I'm not going to tell some girl with greasy hair that her hair flows like the grass in the wind, or something stupid like that, but I'm not going to be an asshole and tell her that her hair is a greasy as a car axle

• =P mhm last time I told you that you were pissed off and didn't listen lol it worked this time though so I'm happy XD

• Haha, I remember, and yes you ticked me off lol.

• I'd laugh in your face, tell you to shut the f*** up before you dug yourself into an even bigger hole and then walk away.

• I'd think you're a weirdo and get the hell out of there asap.

• i would say you are incredibly stupid no wonder why you are so ...

• Well, its really sweet but I couldn't take you seriously. We don't know each other lol.

• I'd be like :O and walk away.

• I think most women would find that really unsettling lol you'd have to be like brad pitt to be able to get away with saying something like that and having it not freak someone out and even then ted bundy was a handsome man but he killed a lot of women using the "you're pretty" line and his charms. so women are like antelope and we feel like prey most of the time and if a lion comes right up to us seemingly in full hunt mode? we're gonna run, just sayin' lol

we're taught from toddlers to be that way.

What Guys Said 5

• id think you were pretty f***in crazy bra lol id slip you brownies to see what youd say then =P

• I would think you just want to get in my pants.

You have to be more subtle

• And just how subtle would he have to be to get into your pants?

• Hey Baby, I like what I see, and yes, that is a canoe in my pocket.

That subtle enough for ya?

• yes, that is subtle enough for me.

I'm kind of a whore so it wouldn't be very difficult for him to get in my pants.

• girls think it's creepy if your a stranger , they forgot how to have class!

• I would think you just want to stop wasting time and get down to business. Guys that usually toss those love at first sight kind of things have ulterior motives.

• Nah, it's just how I talk to women, I don't really plan on getting laid though.

• Gay, and probably smoking something.