I look better with long hair or short hair?

this is me maybe 10 years ago link

this is me about month ago link

(hair looks awkward cause I split in half in the back and put it all to the front of my shoulders)

I really want to change the way I look.. I thought about dying my hair but my skin is sensitive to the chemicals, so I either go back to my old hair cut or grow my hair to the bottom of my back

I would like it any way but I can't decide what to do.. when I want to cut it people tell me its a waste to cut nice hair.. and I never thought about growing it up until now

Tell me what you guys think of really really long hair.

*Poll Question* Complete this sentence: I think you look better with________

• Short hair
  • Long hair
my hair is now trimmed a bit .. a week after that photo I had a haircut..my hair looks the same but healthier and 2 inches shorter
has anyone noticed a difference in hair colour between first and second pic.. its because of henna .. so I do put henna in my hair but there isn't a huge difference
link this was taken on the same day as the second pic above, I'm not sure if this is of any help
before I asked this question I thought I was going to get mixed views , when I ask family I think that's only because mum won't let me cut it ..

when I was small she took me to cut it all the time since my hair was very shiny and straight she wanted it away from peoples eyes.. I guess..

then I begged her to let me grow it and now I do.. I got bored and I'm begging to cut it.. after seeing everyones answers I think I would have been crazy if I cut it

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ANSWERING XXX

Most Helpful Girl

• OFCOURSE long hair! it looks amazing by the way ;)

What Guys Said 4

• Long hair.

Maybe just trim a little bit or wear it differently If you want a change but I wouldn't cut it short. You have nice hair :)

• my hair is now trimmed a bit .. a week after that photo I had a haircut..my hair looks the same but healthier

• awesome :)

• Long hair! :D

• i would have to see you with short hair now, this is an unrealistic comparison.

• my face has hardly ever changed I didn't think that would be an issue but ill show you this .. link

• long hair then

• Nooo don't cut it! Keep it long! Looks beautiful!

Happy Pancake Day!

What Girls Said 5

• I like long hair the best. I like your hair color so if anything do highlights or leave it how it is. You could probably cut a little bit off because it is a little long now.

• Short hair.

Definitely!

• You shouldn't dye your hair! You've got nice dark hair, so why change it?

And I think you shouldn't cut it that much (picture 1). If I were you I'd cut about 10cm (I think that's about 4 inches) off, cause I think it's a bit too long now.

• deff long hair

• long but it's hard to tell because it was such a huge gap inbetween ages

• did you see the link in the update, it might be helpful ?

• oh ha no I didn't see it...I still like you with long hair:)