What do guys think of hipster girls?

That's about it, what do you guys think of them?

Cute? Hot? Dumb?

Most Helpful Girl

• explain to me please, what is a hipster? and why am I hearing so much about them lately?

What Guys Said 6

• They all look amazing, all of them. Like, every single one. But generally have nothing worthwhile to say. =/ Which is such a cruel thing, hahaha.

• Haha what do you mean by nothing worthwile to say? That they are dumb? Because I'm not? I hope?

Nahh, but really, although I'm shy, I'm really, really not dumb. So it might be hard to get me talking, but when you do.. Oh boy.

• "Hipsters tend to be the kind of people who haven't really lived." Man I got a kick out of that. How, exactly, do you figure?

• Haha. Well... God, I don't know how to articulate it. Scenes and Subcultures where I'm from don't mean a great deal but they do tend to tell you a lot about the person and from conversations I've had with hipster people tend to show me that they've had a pleasant upbringing and a comfortable few teenage years and that's it, all there is. Whereas other people have had immense lives by the time they're whatever age.

• They're a lot more interesting than beach blondes, which is pretty much all I get around here in SoCal.

Sigh...

• meh not my thing.

• cute and hot sometimes. depends on the girls.

• I think people who try to emulate a style are basically poseurs.

• I don't think 4it makes them poseurs, but its a hell of a good start =]

• Dumb. And a sh*tty choice of style.

What Girls Said 6

• I've seen some pretty hot hipster girls in my day. I actually know a few, and they're really nice girls, too.

Draw on fake mustaches and drink all the PBR you want, just don't be a prick.

• hipster could me all sorts of things and style of dress.

when it comes to style (since that is wehre you are asking this question) there is your standard urban outfitters hipster, kesha-esque hipster, good will/ apathetic hipster (wear anything over sized, no makeup, etc), fifties-esque hipster, and many moreeee.

So I'm not completely sure how to answer your question.

Also, hipsters tend not to admit that they are hipsters...

• I like the style,but I don't like the attitude they have

• what the f*** is that?

• Wait, you actually call yourself hipster? Then you're basically the anti-hipster, haha, no real hipster worth their vinyl collection would actually admit it.

Plus, like, you really can't be a hipster if you're under 18, or if you use GAG, haha.

If not, carry on.

• Haha I know, but I'm thinking of BECOMING a hipster :P That's why I asked.

• hipster isn't a unique style anymore, they all look exactly the same.