Red hair, what do you think?

I'm naturally blond, but I've been debating dyeing my hair red. Is that too much? Guys, is red hair sexy? I'm cool with being a blond, and I don't want to do this if I'm going to regret it because its hard to go back xD

Most Helpful Guy

• link

This type of red is sexy to every guy I know. However, if it ends up being a type of orange, it may not be the case.

What Guys Said 4

• Well I personally think blonds are the type to date, not because the stereotype, but because I just like blond hair alot.

• I like red heads and I think its the best kinda hair, mostly because its so full of color and looks like fire in the wind. How ever not every one feels the same way and if they do not so poetic about it. I say go for it.

• I love both blond and red, but I like natural hair, so if you're blond don't do anything to it...

• Depends on the person. Personaly, I prefer red hair.

What Girls Said 3

• DONT DO IT.

Trust me!

Someone I know had beautful long blond hair, god she was GORGEOUS!

Then she dies it red, and oh. my. god. It was horrible!

She ruined her beautiful hair!

It has only been a week since she dies it, and it has already washed out, and she has bright orange hair!

It doesn't look very good :(

It's just so sad because she had such beautiful hair, and now it's long gone :(

so please please please don't do it!

• short crimson drive guys crazy...trust me

• careful darken it up first or you will go cherry red just like me