Are women more beautiful or attractive than men?

regardless of sexuality do you agree with this generalization?

personally I find the female body more attractive in a sexual way, but I think the male physique is more interesting aesthetically. it has more contours, angles whilst the female body is flatter, rounded and less dramatic. they are both beautiful but in a non-sexual way I think the "ideal" male body is more beautiful than the "ideal" female counterpart. i.e. Ancient Greek sculptures of men are more dramatic and interesting than the ones of women. female face are prettier though!

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly more women take the effort to enhance their beauty than men do. compare the amount of hot girls who put in effort to look hot vs. the amount of hot guys who put in effort to look hot and you notice why people might think women are more beautiful than men. most humans have the potential to look beautiful but there is a lot more female eye candy than male eye candy for the simple fact that a lot of guys have the misguided delusion that their looks don't matter. I love men who are attractive and handsome and masculine. it happens it's just rare.

What Girls Said 11

• I think if you don't where any makeup and you just compare the two without anything on or cosmetically done then men are far more beautiful. It's like what my mom says growing up, people are like birds. Boy birds already have colorful feathers and girl birds are brown, we have to work on our appearance to make us seem more beautiful.

• Yes. Women are more beautiful physically.

• thats why women are called beautiful and men handsome... because they are attractive in their own different ways.

• This reminds me of Seinfeld when Elaine said something like "A woman's body is a work of art. A man's body is utilitarian.." lol

• Elaine: "Whoa! Walking around naked? Ahh... that is not a good look for a

man."

George: "Why not? It's a good look for a woman."

Elaine: "Well, the female body is a... work of art. The male body is utilitarian, it's for gettin' around, like a jeep."

Jerry: "So you don't think it's attractive?"

Elaine: "It's hideous. The hair, the... the lumpiness. It's simian."

George: "Well, some women like it."

Elaine: "Hmm. Sickies."

• Yes, women are more beautiful in general. Men can be hot but women are more beautiful

• No, I think it depends on the people themselves more than their gender.

• According to men, we are. According to women, men are hotter since we are more attracted to you.

• I get turned on by girls lol

• I love men. I think men are so attractive.

• No, you cannot compare birds to lions :P

Every gendre has its own qualities of beauty that is different from the other.

• absolutely

What Guys Said 10

• I never understood this, aesthetically I find both genders can have equally beautiful bodies. Women bodies are softer, rounder. Men bodies are more toned, more powerful. I always enjoyed both equally aesthetically, and I've never understood nor agreed with some people claiming women bodies are prettier.

• It seems many guys are SO confused between beauty and sexual attraction...

I find cats beautiful animals, I'm not sexually attracted to them.

I find some paintings amazingly beautiful, I have no desire to f*** the canvas though.

Some guys seem incapable of thinking about anything else than sex, it's quite pathetic.

• I think so, I mean, women check out other women as well as checking out men, regardless if they are gay or not, where as guys don't check each other out unless they are gay.

• Of course! :D

• Yes, they are (To me at least.) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so it depends on the person. I agree with the statement, because I can't see myself ever being attracted to any part of the male body.

• Well in a way, I guess. Women tend to put a lot more effort into their appearance then most men I know. But natural beauty can exist in both genders. I've seen some absolutely beautiful guys in my time.

• yes, if I were a girl I would be a lesbian. I really don't understand what women see in men.

• Nice way of looking at it =]

I don't know what I think.

• All men are as ugly as hell, especially when naked. There is NO appeal to males what-so-ever.

• only with make up

men naturally look good, but women need make up

• the average woman looks better than average man

but the above average man looks better then the above average woman

ALSO keep in mind almost all women look ugly without make up while all men look decent or good without make up

• I don't think I look ugly without make up.. I don't think most girls I know looks ugly without makeup

• that's your opinion