Do you have any pets?

Do you have any pets?

I have a cat called Garfield, he`s adorable. He`s either sleeping all day or eating.

0|0
14|15

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a fish named Joel. He's pretty boring. It's not like I can take him for a walk or play fetch with him =/

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I haven't any pets at present, though I've usually maintained a small zoo throughout my life. I guess the most I had at one time were, two dogs, one cat, a ferrret, and a cockatoo. Since I got divorced in 2003, I haven't been as adventurous, though the woman I've been seeing has a Shitzu (Sp?) who's crazy about me. He surely knows a dog-person when he sees one.

1|0
    0|0
  • i had a kitty cat named juliet once :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a cat, her name's Milka (no connection with English "milk", her name is a sweet talk form of a Russian word "milaya", literally "sweet" or "dear"). She's either sleeping all day on my bed and/or clothes or eating. Just like your Garfield.

I <3 her.

2|0
    0|0
  • I support animal liberation.

1|1
    0|0
  • i have an adorable little jack rustle tarrier that makes me go "aww" every time I look at her.

she's so cute!

her name is Coqueta, which means flirty in spanish.

we named her that cause when we first got her, she was licking the sh*t out of everyone haha

1|0
    0|1
  • I have a dog named Balzac

1|1
    0|0
  • 2 dogs stu and stella. 1 cat named patrick he's a bad ass so I named him after the road house edition of patrick swayze.

1|0
    0|0
  • i've got a dog. Eclipse. golden retriever mixed with some dog with black fur.

1|0
    0|0
  • A ferret named William Wallace.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a cat named Bubba and a golden retriever named Logan.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a pet Juliet...she is kind of a pain in the arse too :D

1|0
    0|0
  • a german shepherd. his name is "Boyka"

1|0
    0|0
  • German Shepherd - Kaiser

1|0
    0|0
  • I have two dogs. One called Beasty and the other Meat. So when I call them I always say Beastyyyyyy Meattttttt! XD.

1|0
    0|0
    • Beastyyyy Meatttt! XD

• I have a pet undergraduate students :)

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• <<<< Cat lady.

I have 7 cats, and 2 dogs. =D

1|0
    0|0
    • Cats: My favorite fat black one, Bebe; Grey and white stripey, just 'Cat'; Orange girl tabby, Bitty Meow [not bitty at all, she's a fatty]; Black and tan tabby, Beetle; Black and orange calico, Monster; Cream with stripey 'lavender' points like a Siamese, Moose; Black and white [Moose's sister], Butch.

Dogs: Chocolate lab/pitbull mix, kinda copper brindle colored, Penny; Boxer/American bulldog mix, tan with a black face, Murphy.

I need to organize like some kind of family portrait, lmao.

• Lol, you should and then post a pic up on GAG. I wanna see what they look like.

• Haha, I so would, if I could get them to all sit still together long enough for a picture. =P

• I wish. I've always wanted a dog.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I have 3 dogs, Little Guy (not so little anymore-shepherd/malamute mix), Ginger (golden retriever mix), Athena (Rottweiler mix), lots of kitty cats! One should have been named Garfield because he is a large tabby :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i have a kitty her name is Miki, she is a tabby cat and she responds to minion

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, a little kitten called Schrödinger, and he's adorable. :B

1|1
    0|0
  • no , am very scared of animals mainly cats and dogs . I can hardly hold one without screaming .

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a cat called muffin, a dog called bolt and 2 chickens called barac and michelle because the make noise like barac :L

1|0
    0|0
  • i used to have a fish named Freddy. but he got eaten up.

2|0
    0|0
  • i have 3 dogs. 2 are german shepard's.. one's old and his hips are giving out unfortunately and the other is half retarded. then a pregnant catahula heeler

1|0
    0|0
  • i got one FAT cat hiz name iz johnny lol x)

1|0
    0|0
  • yea, a Rabbit:)

1|0
    0|0
  • i now have one cat named sugar. spice died a while ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 3 cats, 12 fish, and 2 horses. I used to have a dog but she passed away a few months ago ;(

1|0
    0|0