Why do you wear skirts, girls?

please explain this to me

and if anyone says because its hot, then I'm just gonna say, THEN PUT SHORTS ON. if anyone says because theyre comfy, well aren't shorts comfy and jeans as well etc...

why else would you wear them?

btw, I don't dislike them. I'm just curious why you do. other than those two reasons I listed. I wanna see if anyone can admit the truth
damn, I haven't seen the answer I want yet. keep trying though

Most Helpful Girl

• why skirts, and not shorts... Well... because skirts are hotter then shorts, they are more stylish, easier to put a chic look together with them, and because girls like to temp the guys with them:p

• r you courting missy? :)

• best answer...so far. it was a tie between you and elizabeth

What Girls Said 17

• Uh, cause I think they look good, that's all there is to it. They're cute, and generally flattering. Plus, wearing jeans and shorts can get kind of boring, I like to switch it up and feel a little more feminine sometimes.

Plus, honestly, they ARE really comfortable. Much more so than shorts, at least for me, shorts tend to ride up. :/ And I feel much more exposed in shorts, cause they're tighter, so I wear skirts and dresses to school and places like that.

I know you're trying to get us to "admit" that all girls wear skirts cause we're all trashy whores who like to tempt guys with the siren call of oh-so-scandalous exposed leg, but for most girls that's simply not the case.

• Exactly and girls wear skirts since forever in some cultures woman can't wear pants, But maybe he mean tight mini skirts and that's not confortable or praticle and not everyone uses it

• i never said a specific kind of skirt, I simply meant, skirts in general

• They are comfortable, more so than shorts, they look nice if you have the right body and they are fashionable. Shorts often rub on the wrong places and give you red marks.

• Ok you said aren't jeans comfy - they're not comfy for me I hate jeans! The only like pant type things I wear is leggings or yoga pants when I'm working out. I do wear shorts sometimes but the truth is skirts are way more comfy and flattering and make me feel more girly.

• whats up with your profile, married but looking at girls, wtf?

• You haven't seen the answer you want to see? Well it's being 3 hours so I'll just ask: Are you queer?

• U-kay. I get a feeling I know who this anonymous guy is. . .

• most of the time its because I'm too lazy to put pants on. Some like that its easy access, or less work

• Skirts are feminine as so are dresses that's why we like it, we wanna look like girls, we use it because is cute and another option...

• because they are pretty.

link

red shorts...could look very unflattering.

• red happens to be my fav. color. so red shorts or red skirts are OK for me

• sigh. if it offends you so much, don't look at our legs.

• as I said, doesn't offend me. just wondered why

• for fashion and style of course..

• They are comfortable, more so than shorts, they look nice if you have the right body and they are fashionable.

• its becuase they are cute.

• I wear skirts because I feel pretty in skirts.

• because I like having options :]

• its a style, why do you wear a hat? I wear a skirt because I f***ing want to!

• because they are cute

i feel feminine and pretty when I dress up

there's nothing wrong with that, I refuse to feel guilty for wearing skirts

• cause it makes us feel either girlie or sexy...

• I wear skirts, shorts, dresses, jeans, etc...Why pick one when they are all great? lol

• Bcuz they're cute..? lol they're just another form of clothing. Why do you dislike skirts?

What Guys Said 3

• Because shorts don't go with certain outfits, sometimes it all depends on the top the girl is wearing. It's called fashion, m'dear.

• i have to agree that girls are lazy and wanna throw on a dress and flip flops more than any... that's just from my girls' POV.

slip that dress on and put on those flip flops they rdy to goo...

• Hush dude before they stop wearing them...then I will be pissed!