Guys: What makes a girl unattractive to you personally?

There are a lot of questions about what you guys like in a female but I am curious to know the opposite. Appearance-wise, what makes a girl unattractive to you? You may add personality-wise traits that you dislike but I am more interested in what you have to say about looks. Be honest in your answers, thank you in advance.

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly think every female can be attractive as long as they put effort into looking good everyday. Working out, renewing there wardrobe,doing there makeup and hair everyday.There's no such thing as an unattractive female who isn't deformed or something. If you put effort into it guys will find you somewhat attractive.

• lol why so many haters?

• I don't know why either. I thought the same too because I see a lot of "ugly" girls that have potential. Maybe it's because the viewers are focusing on personality, which is why I said I'm more interested on looks.

What Guys Said 5

• Girls with bad hygeine and cockyness kill it for me. I like a girl who smells great, smooth skin , basically a girl who knows how to look good that's easy to talk to, can take a joke and have fun :)

• overall it's kinda tough for me to explain...what I can say though are some things that don't like like if she wears a lotta make up, is outta shape, or looks kinda messy...those are just a few things because I like I said the way I think about this kinda thing is a little complicated haha

• Just don't be like Jackie from that 70's show. It wouldn't matter how hot you are. Her personality just KILLS it for me.

• fat, butch

• when they smell like fish and don't wash their stinky hair

honestly.

What Girls Said 0