If I was to walk into your bedroom, what would catch my eye?

If I was to walk into yourbedroom, what would catch my eye?

Most Helpful Girl

• head&shoulders shampoo the size of a grown man...it's made of cardboard but since most people think it's real I like to carry it around acting like it's heavy to see peoples reactions when I have guests

What Guys Said 20

• the fact that, aside from the fact that there's a bed and two computers in there, my room looks more like a gym than a bedroom.

• Giant painting of Bart Simpson on the wall and matching curtains, bed spread and border

I got it a few years ago, and I don't even like The Simpsons anymore

• the decapitated heads in the window

• The mountain of change on my dresser, and endless collection of ties.

• i share a room with my sister, so I don't spend much time in it. but I guess you'll notice all my shoes on the ground lol. I named them too! there names are Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday and Saturday :)

ive never actually worn Wednesday though.. they are still in the shoe box

• You sleep in the same bedroom as your sister? O.o

LOL@ naming your shoes. :P

• yea we share a room. its been like that since birth (im 22 now)

• Nothing actually. I keep all the interesting things hidden away.

My room is intentionally bland.

• Myself or the mess from my desk.

• My collection of these bad boys...

link

• Ewww

• Why is that funny?

• shes laughing at the fact that it hurts if we don't do it (as in the way you worded it). by the way, I own one myself. I use it for when I'm not with my girlfriend. she has no idea I use it, why? cause theyre made to look like a flashlight hence..fleshlight

• Graffiti murals on my wall :D

Or the obnoxious mess...

• Me on my laptop.

• my toilet

• Besides being messy I think my computer and surround sound system for it. I'm pretty nerdy/techy like that.

• The fact that my room is the living room

• Me.

• the world map with show tickets and pins on it

• What is it with the guys on this site and pandas? I just don`t get it.

• i just find this particular picture to my liking.

• It`s nice :)

• That my room is boring. That's because I don't feel like doing anything with it though since I hope to get moved out next year.

• probably my bed.. wink wink lol

• A million dollars.

• LOLz

• >< That all. LOLZ?! No questions or nothing? Okay then. I was going to offer ya a little something but guess money don't interset ya.

• the ridicously (sp?) large trophy I own. it says cedar point on it and has a star at the top. guess how I won it?

back in 8th grade, (im now 22 years old) we went to cedar point. my teacher bought the trophy and as a competition, she had us write essays on why we think we should win the trophy.

guess who won :)

• You won, right :)

• Yes, please. :) Thank you.

• yw

• The bomb wired to the door you opened.

What Girls Said 8

• a picture of this: link LOL

it came with the Eragon series and I just thought it looked really cool, so it's on my wall. it creeps the sh*t out of everyone. either that, or a framed copy of this salvador dali painting link

• That would creep the sh*t outta me too lol, especially at night.

That dali painting is pretty nice.

• :) muchas gracias...and yes, I try not to make eye contact with the lethrblaka!

• The huge mess in here :)

• I have a bunch of figurines and random stuff I like on my TV stand. I got an empty box of meiji panda cookies, buncha anime/manga figurines, a piggy bank, a drill someone left in here, and some origami bunnies. O.o

• the ugly wallpaper, the pink blinds, and the flowery curtains lol, at least I'm not home too much to see it, and since we are renting the house there is not much we can do about the wallpaper

• my lamp with a psychadelic lampshade, my messy exposed closet

• The plasma:)

• the fact you can't see the floor and that it looks like there is a dead body in the closset

• The naked Fernando Torres on my bed!

=P