Do blond guys like Asian girls?

because I'm an Asian girl who seems to always falls for guys who are blond, I have dated mostly white guys and Asian but I found that statistically I dated more blonds out of all other hair colors. anyways, question is up ^ there. and why do you like us?

not trying to be discriminant but I probably want guys who have this trait to answer, not that I mind but you know (it's kinda in the question)

Most Helpful Guy

• asian girls are my favorite race by far and you can't really tell in my avatar but my hair is like a golden blond when its long. you can see my hair color better in one of my other pics, its really close to what my hair usually looks like except for its more blond

What Guys Said 3

• Lol, I'm part asian. and I like blond girls. I prefer brunettes though. but. blondes are always very attractive most part.

• What happens when a blond guy only likes girls with blond hair?

• everyone has their preferences...what happens when an Asian girl just goes for Asian guys? lol obvious answer.

• you said you dated blond guys a lot more than other colors

What Girls Said 1

• i think who they like has nothing to do with their hair color? I don't see many blond guys with Asians but my boyfriend is sandy blond. but his exs almost are all blond. and since you dated a lot of blond guys seems you don't need to ask this question lol