What do guys think about stretch marks?

My friend has stretch marks on her stomach, she is extremely self-conscious about them and says that guys hate stretch marks. I don't that's true. but she seems to think so. I'm just wondering what do you think about stretch marks? Is it a turn off? or could you careless?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Couldn't care less. She's just fixating on them so she has an excuse to avoid dating or to blame if things go wrong.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• They don't bother me, I think most people have them, I got them on my shoulders/under arms from lifting weights and getting too big too fast

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, it's hard to avoid when training, got too many from that.

• It's not pretty, but I have them myself so I can't be all too picky on that one.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think this guy answered your question... People who have them are self concious about them but those who don't like me don't care

• Don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I could careless about stretch marks, the girl I'm with now has them and like your friend she is very self conscious about them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I Don't Think It's a Turn off... But What would be the turn off is being self conscience about them. What you think of yourself I believe shows through your personality/character and for some/most when people sense that its a turnoff.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was pregnant with my son I had huge ones on my tummy that looked like dragon claw marks lol, but they went away a few weeks post natal, now I just have barely noticeable ones, but my biggest insecurity involving stretch marks are on my boobs, they got way to big way to fast after I had my son and I hate them, they extend right to where my arm pit starts. =(

0|0
    0|0