Guys do you really try and determine whether you can afford to be with a woman?

So in order to see if she high maintenance or if you got married and she didn't work would you be able to maintain her lifestyle?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that's why I'm not married yet, so I can make sure I'm able to afford all her needs and these days girls wants more than a normal life style, all my friends that I know are married but because of my financial issues I didn't yet, fortunately I'm doing better and who knows I may be more wealthier than them

What Guys Said 2

• If she's a gold digger, then yes. I have no problem taking care of my lady, it's just if she expects some sort of "allowance" from me is when I have a problem. I would prefer to be with a woman who has a career anyway, so I don't think it will be a problem for me in the future.

• To be honest, I would have no problem treating a girl now and again but I wouldn't want to be with a gold-digger. Why should I have to let her use all my money to buy nothing but materialistic sh*t all the time. F***that sh*t to hell. Gold-diggers can p*ss off.

Who the hell would want to be with someone who's only with them for their money? It doesn't make sense to me at all.

What Girls Said 0