Guys and gals, do you plan your outfits out in advance?

i usually plan out a week's worth of outfits every Sunday night. reason being sometimes I have things going on after school that I need to be dressed appropriately for and on weekends I have different events where my outfits need serious consideration. planning also helps me get ready quicker in the mornings because I'm not trying to decide what to wear.

am I the only one who does this?

Most Helpful Guy

• The way I choose clothes? I wake up, check the temperature via my computer's desktop then proceed to look out the window. Walk over to my closet and voila! Magic! You're not the only person who plans your outfits though. It's primarily a female thing.

What Guys Said 8

• you might be, idk. I know I just grab whatever I grab and go from there pretty much.

• Right when I'm ready to get dressed is when I pick my outfit. Picking the night before? Sometimes. Depends on specific things, like a date or job interview.

• Hmmm... Sort of. I don't plan them for every day, that wouldn't be me at all, buuut. I plan looks, outfits in advance, and I know what goes with what, and I have some combinations I like to wear, etc. And then when it comes to dressing up, I can pick from that in my head. =] So, kind of? Not as regimented, though.

• I decide right when I get dressed what I am going to wear.

• Sometimes, but never for a whole week in advance, lol. Maybe the night before. =]

• i wear what I have and buy what I need next. I never need to plan... never need to wash...

• I only do if I'm going somewhere fancy. I'm pretty casual most of the time.

• Nope. I always just wear jeans and a T-shirt.

What Girls Said 5

• No I do it too I usually have my outfits ready a day or so ahead of time that way I'm not wondering what to wear the next day lol it's better that way because last minute changes aren't always the best to go by.

• well wen I'm trying to sleep but can't.. I think of what I'm going to wear on the following day... but I usually don't plan.. I just wear watever I didn't wear last week or yesterday.. something clean and decent. :)

• I usually don't plan my outfits. But if I know I have to wake up early the next morning or something, I'll lay my outfit out the night before. That's about it though. (:

• No, never.

I'm more like "Ok, there's a clean shirt, here's the pair of jeans I wore yesterday - perfect!"

• nope. I grab what I'm feeling at the moment and wear that