Want to get a new cool/interesting/original accessory?

What are some cool accessories for guys. Not too expensive hopefully, and are in style right now. I have noticed beat by dre are in right now but can't afford one of those at the moment.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like guys with lip or eyebrow piercings. Not everyone thinks of piercings as an accessory or likes them, but I figured I'd give my two cents.

• ye I think the time for getting that passed, seeing as I am no longer in high school. Also don't want to worry about infections and that sh*t.

• As long as you clean piercings throughly, there's a low risk of infection. And plenty of guys on my college campus and at my work (the guys there are 25-35) have them. It's not just a high school thing.

• Ye I guess. I would never get it on the lips though, maybe an eyebrow piercing would be interesting.

What Girls Said 3

• cufflinks. plenty stylish and can be professional too

• one of those surfer necklaces

• leather or wooden bracelets? I think they look stylish and awesome on guys..

What Guys Said 3

• They can't be original if they're in style, if they're in style everyone has one, right?

Find sh*t you like. Make your own style, get something really unique. And people will be like, 'F***, what a badass.' Or, they'll hurl abuse at you from across the street - depends on what you go for, LOL.

• Go for like a dogtag or something. that's what I have, girls are always coming up to me and wanting to touch it and look at it haha. I don't know if its your style tho, but it works for me !

• Get a nice watch or a jacket

Some girls like if you have a bracelet or a necklace but not a feminine one