Girls, What do you think about guys rocking white pants?

What I mean is what do you feel about guys wearing white pants during the summer time?

How about rocking a white jacket? What are your thought about that?

i think wearing white take a little bit of skills... but successfully done - you look like a king! some of my buddies say No. some say Yes. The No group usually will not and can't imagine of pulling off white (I once Was). The Yes group usually will rock it but the turnouts are mixed bag - some of them look good some look weird (really depends).

My female counterparts are a mixed too. Some of them absolutely hate guys wearing white pants. Others can't wait to jump into the guys pants!

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not a lot of guys wear white pants or even jackets, I'd say do it. it would look great. Just don't wear a full white outfit match it up with earth tones. even off white/beige works as well.

link

link

link

- Hott. (:

• your links hit it right in the spot!

• I wouldn't find a guy wearing white gay at all, don't really see how it would either. you'd look super cool forsure..just use other colours to break it up. (:

• thanks for understanding... "earth tones& beige" ftw!

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on how you wear them.

This is a pretty chic look: link

These guys look really dumb: link

And you must always be cautious: link

• what do you think about the pretty chic look? that's how I usually roll (w/o thewhite pants)

• I think it's sexy. If you replaced the button down with a sweet band t-shirt, it would be perfect.

• haha, I know what you mean but I can't pull off band tee unless I'm rocking them at a concert :)

• please no. girls shouldn't even wear white pants

• i think it looks pretty good. I like it when the jeans aren't too tight but aren't too loose.. if you have slim legs (not too thin and not too chubby) I think skinny white jeans are pretty good looking :P

like these pictures:

link

link

link

link

link

link

• what you are suggesting is what I have been searching for a few months already... a good pair of slim whities are supremely rare! Its not even about forking out the money anymore but it all comes down to the fit. I recently bought a pair of prada white pants but I'm still not satified yet :(

• Ouch!

What Guys Said 2

• link

LOL@white jacket. My Dad used to wear this pure white suit. A white blazer, and white trousers, and red shoes. Dancing to Rick Astley in discos, hahaha. But yeah, white pants and white jacket is badass if you can pull it off. Put butter on your shoes and dance on smooth surfaces and you'll be doing it right, hahaha.

• Im a guy, but that is lame as f***! Don't do it!