What signs can I look for to tell if this girl likes me?

There is a girl in one of my classes that I like, and I can't tell if she likes me or not. What are some good things for me to look out for to tell if she does or not.

What Girls Said 1

• Well if she laughs at everything you say (even if it's not that funny) then that's a sure sign. Also if you catch her staring at you a lot. It might seem like she's going out of her way to talk to you sometimes and seems to be everywhere you are (probably not a coincidence... haha). If she "punches" you a lot, but not enough to hurt, or smacks you, she's not really mad probably, just trying to get attention. Also if she asks you a lot of questions about something that isn't that hard, or she might act kinda dumb. If she is, enjoy it! Flirt back! good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• lots of eye contact, her touching you, her asking lots of questions and then actually listening, and if she asks about your relationship status allot.