Are there any guys out there that don't think about other women when they have a girlfriend they love?

So I want to know if there are any guys who are in committed relationships that don't think about other women sexually because they love their girlfriends so much or if there are guys who do love their girlfriends very much unconditionally even but still think about other women sexually but don't want them is it normal for a boyfriend to think about other women sexually but still not want them or want to be with them because they love their girlfriends?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I have a girlfriend, I will NOT cheat on her. I won't be sexual to other girls at all, and sometimes fend off slightly sexual advances.

BUT... that doesn't mean I won't find other girls sexually attractive. I do, and that's largely due to biological/genetic "programming." I won't act on it, but I'll definitely look and appreciate a nice body or pretty face. And I will still watch p*rn, but keep in mind that guys watching p*rn tend not to see the whole girl as much as individual body parts (porn is NOT real life). P*rn is fantasy.

Many girls I've been with totally get that (a few have been a little insecure), and some would even go out of their way to point out hot women for me to look at. They know that I may look, but I'll only be touching them, and they'll get the benefit of any extra testosterone that got stirred up by me looking at the other girls.

What Guys Said 5

• No, unless he doesn't think of you sexually either. There's lots of them that don't seriously think sexually about other women, though.

• yes. I'm one

• For me, when I have a girlfriend I love, I stay loyal. If I see a atractive girl though, I only glance. I don't think about anything. So that might just be me and taster

• I cannot answer for all males..only for me..I can be loyal..but the lust doesn't just disappear...

• First of all, I don't think most people love their partners unconditonally. Imagine she just got home from blowing an entire football side. Still love her? Going to stay with her? Probably not.

Are there any guys in relationships who DON'T think about ANY other women sexually? Yes! They are called "homosexual" guys. Either that or guys who don't care about sex anymore. If he's often hard and horny around you, then your guy WILL think of other women sexually on occasion. That girl in front of you in line with the sublime ass wearing only leggings? Your guy is picturing it while he does you doggie style as soon as you get home. Heck that's probably WHY he's doing you doggie style 3 seconds after you get home.

Does any of that mean most guys would act on this with other girls? No. I does not. You know how you can occassionally see a guy who you daydream about f***ing, but you don't because your in a relationship? Yeah. We do that too.

What Girls Said 2

• I know he loves me, I know he thinks I'm hot, and I know I'm not the only attractive woman on the planet. So... Since he keeps coming back to me... I'm OK with him thinking about other women. Hell I watch p*rn with him.

Actually its a ton of fun to be able to roll over in bed, look at my man, and say "We should try that right now."

• guys can love their girlfriends very much but still find other girls attractive