Do you find facial piercings on the opposite gender attractive?

Girls/Guys what do you think about people of the opposite gender that have facial piercings? Or facial tattoos (around the neck counts)

How about tattoos in general?

Most Helpful Girl

• i always thought snake bites on guys looked attractive :) or small plugs on a guys ears :)

• I like spacers more than plugs, but either works if they're small lol

As for snake bites, I can appreciate one lip ring, not a huge fan of both though lol

• Calgary is in Alberta :) Alberta being the province (like a state) and Calgary being a city.

For majority of Canada it;s 19. Quebec is 18 which is nice. It's only a 6-8hr drive so really, it's not too bad

• Oh I see lol, OK then :)I wish the drinking age here was 19 or 18. It's everywhere else like Europe. I feel sometimes the untied states is babying us too much. My mom agrees with me and thinks the drinking age should be 18 or 19. We can go to war and die for our country but not drink tell were 21. I wish I lived in Canada :p

What Guys Said 7

• No I don't find them attractive. A couple piercings won't make a girl unattractive but I can't see any kind of facial tattoo being attractive.

• I haven't seen many girls with facial tattoos but I've seen a lot of guys get them.

What about around the neck? I've seen some with behind the ear

• Maybe if it's small. Yeah, I'm really not into the whole tattoo and piercing thing. I think girls' skin looks better untattooed. I'm not completely against it and if a girl has one or two I'm fine with it but heavily tattooed and pierced girls turn me off.

• Not too sure about face, but ears definitely. There was a girl I was into a while ago and you can barely see her ear lobes for all the metal she had sticking through them. It actually really does it for me.

• I find guys don't really suit ear piercings other than lobes, but I've seen a lot of girls who have multiple ear piercings.

At one point I had 12 in my ears alone (6 each side.)

• I took them out because it started causing pain when I slept on my ears. I had 16 piercings at one point (all over) I'm down to 12 incl. my ears.

• nose rings are cool. not sure on the tats tho, I prefer them elsewhere usually.

• i like when girls have thise little studs in their noses but that's it. No tats and only a piercing in each ear no more

• If you're girlfriend wanted to get a tattoo would you be open to the concept or would you just end the rela. ? lol

• a super small one somewhere it can be hidden wouldn't bother me

• Nose stud is by far the best. I also like lip piercings but not the labret. I like all piercings except eyebrow, and bars on the face. Tattoos and piercings are on the neck are gross. IMO

• Nah

• hell yeah! 2 of my exes had their tongues pierced and blowjobs were amazing.

• lol, what about other facial piercings? eyebrows/nose/lips

and what about facial tattoos or around your neck

• :O I'm not really that much into them but I wouldn't if a girl had some.

• so only sexual piercings than ? lol

What Girls Said 9

• Tattoos that can be covered up if it's not appropriate for some event are good. I don't like any face piercings though

• Piercings can be taken out though if it's not appropriate for events as well though.

But makes sense if you don't like them to begin with lol

• i love facial piercings on guys- eyebrow, lip, ear (depending on how it's done). and I like neck tattoos as well.

• I love guys with lip and eyebrow piercings. I think they're really hot. Tattoos are sexy too, if they're not huge, ill drawn, or of something really stupid. Neck tattoos are OK if they're on the back of the neck, but I think those look better on girls than guys.

• Depends if it suits him or not, but generally I'm not a fan of either around the face.

• i use to think piercings were hot now not so much some on the ear and that's it. and as for tattoo's yes there hot... but only if they mean something to the guy. you can learn a lot from people based on tattoo's. my ex had a star on his neck, barbed wire around his arm and japanese writing that the tattoo artiest got wrong... so you can tell he's a f***in wanna bbbb that ended so fast.

• ehh, not really.

• hell no!

• No not really

• not even a little bit. I like clean cut

• how does clean cut have anything to do with facial piercings?

• clean cut = no facial piercings

At least that's how I interpret her. I agree. :)

• Clean cut is facial hair... clean cut would be no facial hair.. lol

but I guess