What country has a really cool style of clothing?

Maybe you would like to wear it at least once, just because it is fun and different than what you are used to..Just Curious (if you are going to be mean, please just save it, don't say anything).

Most Helpful Girl

• Koreans, their style is best in terms of modern clothing (kimonos are sexier than hangboks :x). I'm even jealous of their toddlers who have cooler clothes than the stuff in the junior section at my mall >:(

Japans cool to, but some of there styles are kinda out there for me.

• Haha I totally agree! It is kinda sad how even the little kids have clothes that are way cooler than what we have! I wanna go somewhere to Asia so I can see how they all dress and go shopping! I watch Asian drama shows sometimes and their style is amazing.

• I like Asian clothing best, my moms always saying "the koreans are just getting all of your money aren't they" because I order most of my clothes from korea/japan/china xD

• Haha that's cool! Hey I would do it too, they have amazing style.

What Guys Said 5

• Japan and France.

• Oh for sure Japan! Not so familiar with France, but I'm sure it's cool, cause European style tat I have seen is really nice.

• Haha, Japan ofcourse. Look at that. I dunno, otherwise. The indian fashions are interesting but to me, I dunno. They just seem a bit garish. I mean, I'm garish, but not in that way.

I think... Ancient Inca had the coolest ever. I'm doing a photoshoot with Inca influence in fashion, soon, actually.

• Haha nice Jack. I agree! I love Japanese style. And India style is pretty much amazing. I would wear it if it blended in here hah. Wow, that's really cool about your photoshoot. Sounds pretty interesting!

• Hah oh noooo, yeah probably a good idea :)

• I want to wear a rasta hat ... man that would be jokes.

• Sweden and Norway dressing really cool.

Japan

• Obviously Scotland for the kilts! Or tribal areas of the Amazon for the native style. Other than that I can already wear anything I want without feeling too out of place.

What Girls Said 7

• I always see girls in, like, Sweden and Norway dressing really cool.

Japan also has some crazy (but awesome) style.

• I know! I wish I could steal some of their styles. People would look at me all funny.

• I have a friend from Germany that was an exchange student at my school for a year. She posts pictures to Facebook all the time and in all the pictures, the Germans have really awesome style! I want to go shop there some day! I agree with the others also, Japan style is pretty cool.

• Ohhh German, yeah I know some people from there, you're right. And the Japanese is awesome. I also Like the India style.

• Well, I've always wanted to try the lolita style that's fairly well-known and popular in Japan. ^_^ I'm more drawn to the classic and gothic lolita looks out of all the lolita styles. I've also really wanted to try on a traditional Japanese kimono, and hakama too.

• I think japan definitely has an unusual style. Specifically the lolitta girls. I'm not sure if I would ever fully deck out in that style but I would definitely take away a few things from it like the platform mary janes and cute socks.

Also this might sound strange but I've always wanted to wear one of the beautiful dresses (idk the proper name) that the indian girls wear. Their makeup always looks flawless. And I would love to be decked out in gold.

• Oh I agree with you on both accounts! And there are two little twins that are Indian, and they were wearing the dresses and they were adorable! I was envious ha ha I wanted them.

• South Koreans have really awesome style! I also like Japanese and French style.

• I love Asian style! I have a kimono, that is a beautiful blue color. Totally awesome.

• I do too, but mine is red! I'm going to South Korea in January and I'm so excited to go shopping! Most Asian countries have awesome clothing.

• Awww totally jealous! That sounds like it would be amazing!

• italy for sure. I went there last summer and everyone was always so dressed up and looked prefect.

also french women's style =perfection

• Ahhh man you've been there? That's cool, I am going to go within the next 2 years I think. I bet their style is amazing. I can't wait to go and get some of that!

• Japanese :D