Is the "pug nose" really unattractive on girls?

For anyone who hasn't heard the phrase before, I'm not talking about squashed like a pug dog. :P For an example of what I mean, some famous ladies that have this type (or similar) of nose are: Katie Holmes, Hilary Duff, Brooklyn Decker, Jessica Alba, Victoria Beckham, Jennifer Lopez and Taylor Swift.. As I've heard some guys say some mean things about it (it's ugly and unfeminine) I'm just curious, do guys think a nose like that is a real turn off? Even if the rest of the girl's face is pretty?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks perfectly fine. A lot of those girls that you listed who have that nose are extremely pretty, and tons of guys would agree. :) And the guys who say those mean things are probably just really shallow.

What Guys Said 5

• You ask if the nose is unnatractive and then you go on to list women including those who have been awarded the most attractive woman of the year award. Repeatedly in some cases.

I think you answered your own question there.

• Those noses are cute!

• Nothing wrong with a nose like that

• Its not unattractive. I think its cute.

Can you help on my question?

link

• it's cute

What Girls Said 0