Who would you be more attracted to?

A) A man in his 20s who dresses well, always has a nice shirt, pants, and shoes. Has a proper university education in a good field. And is confident and outgoing.

B) A man in his 20s full of tattoos and piercings, good build, dresses in a manner to call attention, has a fun and outgoing personality, and decided to drop out of school, and now plays in a rock band.

• Man A
  • Man B
  • Just want to see

Most Helpful Girl

• the guy I like now is the second one, except he's in his senior year of college and going to get his masters after traveling around europe for a year or two and he speaks three languages. <3

anyway I could like either one, except if the second one dropped out of high school and not college, I would have a problem with that. and if the first one was stuffy and had too many inhibitions.

it all depends on personality ( and high school diplomas lol). neither of these descriptions say much about his personality.

i personally don't think type a is automatically "marriage material" (whatever that means) but I tend to think differently than most people. the first description actually brings to mind a stereotype. I just watched inside job the other day, a documentary about the financial crisis. all of those men were profiled as having engaged in prostitution, lying to their wives, drugs, on top of screwing everyone over with no remorse. They all dressed well, had the money to do so especially. they all had a proper education, better than that usually, the best education. we're talking harvard graduates, columbia graduates, etc. They worked in a very good, profitable field. And many of them were confident and outgoing. And I wouldn't ever date or marry any one of them, not a single one.

What Girls Said 7

• I choose man b because that's just my type. tattoos and piercings are sexy to me. I've dated man b before as well but it seems like theirs always something missing from them. They'll take you out to a nice place but they always want something serious which is not for me.

• Fair enough but are you also attracted to the lifestyle they lead?

• fair enough but you know the chances of him ever making it big is pretty slim to none, while the guy A has a pretty good chance of really being successful buying a nice house, car etc. while one has a passion for music there other has an equal passion and drive for his profession and being successful. Would you say you think the sex life would be very different?

• If a guy is passionate about his career that's very attractive. I think that based on assumptions the sex life would be very diffrent. I would assume guy A would be less adventarous. I know that not every 'guy b' will be into kinky sex and not every 'guy a' type will be a basic missionary man.

• If I had to choose it would be guy A but It all depends on how I feel about the guy. If I liked guy B more then I would go with him over guy A. I also love tattoos, but intelligence is important.

• A :) I like people who make an effort to look nice and have nice personalities, I like calm people better too.

• I'd be more attracted to B. I'd marry A.

• still don't get, what makes b more attractive? is it the fact that he is not smart enough to do well in school? is it the fact that he was bored one day and said to him self ye I will get a tattoo and some piercings so I can look cool and people will think I am tough? for me these people are just fake, and it is just the media which makes them look so cool. Just because travis barker made it big doesn't mean this guy will.

• B is usually more fun, dangerous, and exciting. A has more long-term potential though.

• Do you actually think this is true? I mean I agree they are more careless and dangerous. but more fun? exciting? I will have to disagree a lot of guys in the A category are fun and exciting, I am not talking about these shy awkward guys. I am talking about a confident, outgoing, well dressed, alpha male.

• It just depends what your looking for. A) you want to settle down & are looking for a future with him B) you just want to have fun & not be serious

• Man A because he fits my personality. everything you described about that dude, can also describe me

• A! but it depends on a lot of other stuff...I don't like to judge people for their education choices or clothing choices, know what I mean? So, those things are not deal breakers for me (but yeah, still important). I choose guy A because I happen to have a crush on a guy right now who is more like the type A guy you described : )

What Guys Said 1

• Yuck, tattoos and piercing, blaeh.

If I were female, that would still be a no-no. xD

I prefer smarter people.

But of course, some say his EQ would be higher because he pursues his dreams.

I would not really care, though.