Panty lines, what do you think of them?

How bad is it to have them?

Is there a case where they are acceptable?

Unacceptable?

Would you not date a girl if she had them?

So say I wear a thong and don't have panty lines. Then my ass is eating my pants/dress/skirt. Then what?

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL@"my ass is eating my pants/dress/skirt!" LMFAO!

• I take it you're not a fan of wearing thongs? Haha! Your comment is one of the funniest things I think I've read on this site! Anyway, my take is on a beautiful ass, pantylines are like painting a mustache on the Mona Lisa. It detracts from a work of art. On a "meh" ass they really don't matter as much.

What Guys Said 10

• Your ass looks best when it's eating your pants/dress/skirt. A butt is two cheeks next to each other, moving separately, and that is sexy. When something forces them together into a unibutt it looks much worse (even if it's still worth looking at). Wear underwear that doesn't change the shape of your butt and hides it's presence as much as possible. The best look is one that isn't different from what you would look like without underwear on at all.

• Panty lines can be quite sexy on a woman if it helps to define the shape of her ass by calling attention to it. Otherwise it can have the opposite effect. Stylistically speaking, it really depends on the wearer.

• its interesting, when I get bored I play my own game "what is she wearing" so I just stare at a girl with a good ass and figure it out, if she's wearing white or yoga pants I don't have to guess.

• indeed, women care more about them than men do. I think they're cute.

• is there a weight limit on where that goes from cute to fugly?

• I'm not sure. Weight is a more important factor. And I have a broad range of weights I like. Depends on your height and how you carry it.

How tall are you? And what do you weigh?

• Upon seeing a panty line, my thoughts usually go like this:

"Huh, a panty line"

And then life moves on.

It's a non-issue. It's just there. Personally I don't like thongs as a whole, line or not.

• id want to date a girl more if she had panty lines... i always stare at the lines and try and guess what kind she is wearing

• Panty lines are a big turn off. As for the second part, awesome. Love it. You could always wear boyshorts.

• so they are never acceptable? not even when exercising? (and by "the second part" do you mean thongs?)

• I mean your ass eating your pants/dress/skirt haha. If you're exercising that's whatever. No one goes "I have to look hot" when I exercise. At least I hope not.

• I wouldn't call it a 'big turnoff' I'm sure women care more about that then men do.

• Guys like it, but thongs can actually help.

• I kinda think panty lines are attractive, but I don't really care either way. Like the rest said girls thik about it more than guys.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think they look attractive. Thongs are uncomfortable as hell, but they're worth not having panty lines.

If you skirt is loose enough to be eaten by your ass, it's probably loose enough that it won't show panty lines. I only wear thongs with very tight things.

• I think they are a fact of life. Its nice to try and avoid them. You can get some nice seamless underwear even in bikini cut now so try and consider those. They might not be get rid of the lines completely but they do reduce them.

• Panty lines bother me. I always wear thongs, luckily I find them more comfy... I guess I have never really had a problem with the ass eating pants/skirt thing...

• why don't you try wearing sexy french nickers ?x