Guys: Makeup or no makeup for girls?

Why?

If makeup, what kind/where?

and in general, are the hottest girls the ones without makeup?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the girls features... some look awesome with make up while some look awesome without. I would experiment. I don't think guys really care as long as you look hot in the outcome.

What Guys Said 3

• I really like eyelashes, so mascara but I don't really like a lot of make-up or lipstick

• Natural is preferred :)

• It really depends on the girl and it also depends how much. As long as it looks effortless I think makeup can really enhance your best features.

What Girls Said 2

• A lot of guys will tell you they like girls without makeup, but I doubt they know what that means. I know many girls who wear very natural looking makeup and guys think they don't have any.

The natural look is good for every girl. You can't go wrong. I like crazy makeup like red lipstick or rainbow eyeshadow, but that's just my style.

• Whichever makes the girl look good.

And generally the hottest ones are the ones who look good, regardless of makeup.