Girls, is it true that your hair will fall out if you put conditioner after shower?

Not a leave-in conditioner, just a normal one. I've heard that your hair will fall when you're like 30 if you put it after shower. I always do that and the result when its completely dry is frizz free soft curls!

so, anyone know if its true?

Most Helpful Girl

• Old wives tail! There is no such evidence. Unless you have some allergic reaction to some ingredient not likely.

What Guys Said 3

• i come from a third world country and never had no shampoo/conditioner.

then we came here and we were poor and we had shampoo

now we are rich and we have shampoo and conditioner

i still have a head full of live and healthy hair!

• lol what the f***? why would that happen?

• *face palm*

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think so. Doesn't it make your hair greasy? Or at least look greasy? Do you have to wash it everyday?

I ask because you shouldn't wash your hair everyday and your body doesn't have time to build up the natural oils that are essential for healthy hair. I read somewhere every other or two days in-between is best

• no, my hair is curly so when I don't put on conditioner it gets frizzy all over the place, its so dry, so it suck up all moisturizer I put in it, or it seems like that..

but I wash my hair like 3 times a week :)

• lol not true at all. I would bet my life on it.

• Absolutely not, your hair wouldn't wait till you're 30 to suddenly fall out :)

• Its a total myth.

• Doesnt it dry out you're hair :/