Why are girls so easy to influence these days?

There are way too many followers than trend setters these days. Why do all girls wanna be like everyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• most girls 1) do it to fit in, same clothes, way of talking talk, that kind of crap 2) girls have a urge to fit in 3) hello, we are pack gals 4) some are just plain stupid

What Girls Said 6

• Lol, I could ask the same thing about guys. People want to fit in, and it's lame to judge them for it, especially when most of us are guilty of doing the same thing at one point or another. Perhaps you're only seeing what you want to see, or only what's on the surface. I don't know a single person without something unique about them, whether it's in mannerism, style, personality, etc.

• No you can't say the same thing about guys.

• oh, and why not?

• @QA: You can definitely say this about guys as well... In fact, you can say it about most people, especially in the high school and college age-range. The general population wants to fit in and be cool...

I still have yet to see if being a real "leader" is even worth it, like the cliche seems to imply...

• Um... I don't want to be like everyone else, thank you very much. That's why I don't straighten my hair, I don't go out partying and drinking every night, I've only ever worn heels once, I actaully really LIKE hanging out with my mom and little brothers, I LOVE old movies (like from the 40's and the 60's), I don't wear skinny jeans, My favorite actor is Jack Lemmon, my favorite singer is Frank Sinatra, and my favorite movie is The Odd Couple (by the way, watch it if you haven't yet - It's the funniest movie I've ever seen!)... is that enough yet? :-)

• Thats what every good girl does. Next

• Haha, I knew you would comment on this. :-)

What on earth does that mean?

• So I shouldn't act like everyone else? How should I act? What should I wear? hahah(:

On a serious note, the girls you are referring to (not all) are probably just insecure and want to be viewed normally or looked upon the right way. Maybe someone bullied them before so they're afraid to be different.

Different people have different reasons.

• Cause I wanna be like Osama !

• I don't want to be like everyone else. I wear and do what I like and want, if it happens to be what the trend is then, oh well.

• don't know where you're from, but its not like that around here.

OR you're just seeing things on the surface & totally misunderstanding it all

• Im in America. Stuff like this doesn't happen in the Middle East or Japan or Greenland, etc...

• I meant what part of America...city or rural, etc.

and could you give examples of "being influenced"

What Guys Said 4

• Chances are most of the girls that read this are going to let their conscious argue that everything you said is completely false, while they are changing subconsciously because of it.

• [Yawwwn]

If you didn't say 'these days', I'd have thought you were a cool guy. Realise that.

• Their magazines tell them so.

• Guys are no different