Does anybody else think Taylor Swift looks like Sasha Grey?

i want to drop kick all of you

Most Helpful Girl

• I think both are pretty, don't really look alike though. why the f*** do you think gangbang when you see taylor swift? are you a rapist?

• wtf no sasha grey is just know for doing gangbangs and I think they look a lot alike

What Girls Said 8

• Not really.

• In regards Sasha, do you notice the corners of her eyes are tilted upwards in some pictures but not in others? Could be photoshop affects, trying to make her look like a fairy (just a thought).

• She looks the same as Taylor with her eyes but other than that they look completely different.

• Slanted almond eyes, that's about. Taylor's a babe. Totes touched her hand last week, just sayin'.

• sorta in the eyes...but that's the only resemblance I see...

• yes. if they would have the same haircolor

• now that I see it, yeah, kinda!

• When you are comparing those two photos, yes. Normally, I wouldn't have seen the similarities.

• yeah I've just always seen the similarities I didn't even know they were different people at first

• yeah maybe I didn't know though I never seen her in a p*rn and then she was like in a movie and I never heard of taylor swift just say pictures so I just thought they were the same person

• oh, I see

What Guys Said 8

• Negative on that.

Both are pretty. I respect taylor swift for her work. She is musically talented.

• Naaa man they don't look alike in any way , maybe the eyes but that's it. By the way I heard sasha grey is retired frm the p*rn industry.

• Nope, not at all.

• not at all.

• Nope.

• i don't see it

• No, I don't think they resemble each other.

• i can see it in the face a little, but sasha's hotter imo.