How attractive is hair?

Think about it. a lot of people may look at this and think ''Hmmmmmmmm... another strange one'' but don't you agree that a person's hair can be one of their best assets?

The fact that a girl can take your attention, without you even seeing her face purely because she has nice hair (colored, styled, complimentary to her dress/outfit etc) says a lot about hair.

Muslim, Jewish women and nuns cover their hair because it's considered private... why? because it's attractive?

Just as you can be attracted to a person because of their body (baywatch body... crime watch face) can you be attracted to someone because of their hair?

How important is hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think hair conveys an idea, more than it is attractive itself. I mean, its coming straight out of your head, you know. Straight of your mind, right? And that idea suggests a lot, and the idea has very sexual practices. And that makes it sexy. Hair carries personality, its an aesthetic manifestation of personality, even more so because of our control over it. And that do so much...

I mean, I wouldn't attracted to just hair, you know, sitting on the ground, just a mound of hair. Well, maybe, but in a fetisha sort of way, not in a 'Oooh err' sort of way. But you can get d***s stuck through holes, and stuff, and that can be hot. You know, hahaha. So, I think its like, to do with what hair does in practice. Its attractive by association, you dig?

What Girls Said 8

• hair is super important to me. it's probably the only thing I really like about my self, physically. I don't really notice it on guys, a lot of them have it cut short- but it's pretty hot to see a guy rocking awesome hair :) and like the anon guy below, most of my guy friends notice hair right after a girl's face.

• defintiely agree. hair is so important. if I see a guy with good looking hair I always wonder what it would be like to run my fingers through it while we makeout ha ha xD

• Hair, makes or breaks a face. Seriously. I've seen it.

• hair is so important, it adds to your appearance

• Of course, I'm assuming that if a girl answers this you want her opinion on men's hair, right? Honestly, I don't care as long as it's non-processed and clean. I really, really don't like it when a guy's hair is highlighted/colored, groomed, perfect, etc because I think men look better rugged and, well- manly! I HATE emo hair with a PASSION and I hate those styled hair cuts that make guys look like douches. My boyfriend just buzzes it with enough length to let me run my fingers through it and it drives me crazy! I look for more in a man that how he does his hair (because the only thing he SHOULD do to it is comb it and wash it!). I would much rather, if your talking about physical things, him work on his physique and less on his hair! ;) So to answer your question, it kinda does because I would never in my life date a guy with styled, colored/highlighted, emo hair.

• Non-processed... as in natural, no styling products... a manly wig?! :) !?

• I'm from England, my English isn't too bad ;p hahahaha

Sland for hair here is wig, barnet (barnet's either your head or hair) , mop

• Oh I didn't know that! See, I'm an American so here in America, when we say wig we mean the fake hair that you place over your head! I'm sorry! lol

• Yes, I do agree. I've found that sometimes a guy I find attractive is basically only for their hair! Which is silly, but true. I'm a sucker for long hair. -curly or wavy, but straight is okay too.

• Hair is important to me :D The longer the hair, the better. You can grab it while you're having a mind-blowing orgasm. Hubba hubba

• I agree with you a 100%. As a muslim, I've always believed that a woman's body can be too attractive or compelling so it's understandable to hide it BUT the hair, why? I always questioned that. Looks like it really attracts guys' attention.

I don't wear a veil and I get compliments on my hair. I love it and YES, I agree with you :)

What Guys Said 1

• hair is the second thing I notice on a girl, after face.