Do you like Maxi dresses?

link

Dresses like those.

What would you think if you saw someone wearing that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't like them because they are too long. If you can pull it off kudos to you.

What Guys Said 4

• I think they look good. Some of the ones in the link are a little on the busy side though. You can do bold colors but I would stick to fairly simple patterns.

• ugly legs/knees

• Love 'em. I would think the dress looks nice.

• not a fan. I would think someone's trying too hard.

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, I like them. :D I used to hate them, but they've grown on me. Unfortunately, I don't think I could really pull it off, and I'd probably feel overdressed in most situations...

If you CAN pull it off, then you should wear it, haha. :D

• Yep, I really like the boho/hippie look on some girls.

Girls that are tall and slim look excellent in them. You should however wear only flat shoes (preferably sandals) with it. Heels just look criminal with a maxi dress! xD

Hope I helped

=)

• they are long, but can be very beautiful...i think taller girls pull it off really well. :)

• I like them! Unfortunately I can't wear them, 'cause I'm very tall and they're always too short... =(

• I wear these dresses in the summer and they're great! But I think the plain dresses look better than patterned ones. :)

• to long

• Well it's in style!

• looks like a hippie dress... but I know some people who can pull off the look.. it looks good on some people... especially if your tall and you have curly hair and fairly tan.. that's just my opinion though

• Thats like me ha ha I'm tall, tan, and have curly/wavy hair [=

• the PERFECT! ahah you can definitely pull it off then! :P

• Yes, they'll suit her well.