Do you like this dress?

link

Tell me anything about good or bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are medium skin tone like the model it will look great! If you have really light or really dark skin tone it may not look as good, but still could look pretty. Also, if you have curves, it's not gonna look right on you. If you only have boobs, and no butt, or no curves it will look good. But, this is a dress that is not meant to be hugging your curves, so it's not a good dress for curvier girls. Lastly, it is a little long, to me. I am short so the closer the dress is to my knee or longer it really doesn't look good on me because it brings my height down even more. So, if you are average height or tall, than this dress length is perfect, if not and you still really like the dress then I suggest you get it hemed up only about an inch or two. Buy a different belt to go with it as well!

What Guys Said 10

• Definitely a cute dress that can be worn in a casual situation but still looks stylish.

• I like it , a modest summer dress. Simple, stylish, not garish

• Its Ok. The model is much to skinny IMO.

• Yeah, it's kinda cute.

• Looks good, I love those dresses on girls.

• You could pull of this dress. Really it doesn't matter what we think, cause your the one who's going to be buying it

• it doesn't look good on that chick, she's really skinny! major turn-off, but yeah looks pretty good

• You have no idea how happy it makes me that a few of you guys are saying that the model being so skinny is a turn off! I am no where near fat and I have nice curves (or so I've been told), but I always seem to think that guys would prefer a skinny girl over me. Thanks for making my day :)

• not a problem :)

• sorry no

• what kind of skin tone do you have?

• Only if you hold your hands/arms like the girl in the pic

and for the whole time you have the dress on

What Girls Said 15

• Yea they could have picked a better model lol, but the dress is cute. Nice color, and style but it would be better without the belt. I like the one that is shown on the side better: ECI Tie-Back V-Neck Printed Dress. The V-neck is a really attractive look on women.

• It has a sort of an ugly pattern, but the dress in itself is nice.

...maybe there's a different pattern...

• i don't like it. the colors pciked are kinda boring, maybe with different colors then it would have worked. the pattern is ugly.

• yes very cute..belt isn't though...maybe its just that color of the belt...haha

• I think it would look better without the belt. There is just too much going on with the pattern and ruffle and zipper plus the belt all around the bust.

• Its cute...though I don't like the belt

• it's cute,but too expensive and you should get it in diff pattern

• It's cute, but not worth $35.

• It's a very cute dress, I think it's feminine and gentle. Perfect for summer casual.

• it cute and casual! I like it!

• i think it would look better on someone else (not the model)

• yeah I like it (:

• mmm not my style, but buy it if you like it!

• its cute, modest, looks comfortable and great for summer! I agree with the other answerer though, definitely lose the belt, there's too much going on.

• so so so cute