Any ideas of workouts to get rid of the fat on you inner thighs?

I play soccer so I am in pretty good shape, any ideas of work outs that I can do besides squats and running (I already do enough of that). Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Inner thighs is much like hips and love handles- to lose the fat in that area is mainly controlled by diet. You can try to up the intensity of your workouts and do more leg work. I'm sure soccer keeps you in good shape, but after a while you may become a little big more accustomed to it, and need to work your muscles in new ways.

Try cutting out any junk food, soda, fast food, anything fried, and if you eat a lot of bread and pasta, cut that back. I aim for no more than 2 slices of bread per day if I eat a sandwich. Lean meats, veggies, fruits, and whole grains are great.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think there is such thing as locar-fat removing :( Just loose fat and eventualy when you don't have fat on other places you will loose this one too :)

What Girls Said 4

• I have fatty inner thighs too!

and they are the hardest place in the body to tone and I would know because I'm an exercise addict and if I gain a kilo it shows up on my inner thighs.

Only 4 things in my experience work:

1. I have 'leg magic' which helps a little link

2. I do this: which helps a lot if you do it right link

3. Not running but sprinting across a field repeatedly

4. This machine at the gym works: link

• Pilates

• Well, unfortunately you can't just lose fat in ONE area, but there are exercises that work the muscles of thighs more than other muscles.

- lunges

- cycling (either on a bike, a stationary bike, or on your back with your legs in the air)

- "sliders" (put one foot on a hand-towel on a hardwood/linoleum floor and slide it away from your body while squatting slightly, then slide it back in as you stand straight again. repeat infinitely, haha.)

• yoga is really good. it takes a while, but it does tone your body overall