Thongs, g strings or boy shorts, girls?

What's the diffrence

What's better for you and why?

What do you wear the most

Most Helpful Girl

• Thongs and G-strings are really similar I guess a g-string is just a type of thong really. There is typically less fabric to a g-string though having a string rather than band around the waist. Boy shorts are pretty distinct as they cover your a** and have a much thicker band.

Thong:

link

G-string (or v-string I guess):

link

Boy shorts:

link

I don't think any are "better for you" it's all about comfort I guess. I always wear thongs or g-strings. I feel strange with anything more under my clothes. I have a pair of boy shorts that I wear to bed as pajamas but I would never wear them with clothes.

P.S. I hope you like the pictures I chose :)

What Girls Said 12

• Thong - link

G-String - link

Boy shorts - link

I myself like thongs cause they don't really have underwear lines when you wear tight clothing.

I like boy-shorts and thongs the best, really don't think their is much difference between thongs and g-strings.

Hope this helps you. [=

• boy shorts...but cute lacey ones. and cheeky as well! They make my butt look so nice! I love it! hahaa

• boy shorts are more comfortable so I have a lot of those but I have some of everything so it depends on the day =)

• The "cheeky" boy shorts ha ha are my faves - they're sexy like a g cause you can c your bum but comfortable like full panties and not like a piece of string up your bum!

Also in the context of the question it probs wasn't really nessecary to write g and thong cause it's pretty obvious you're not talking about what I would call thongs!

• boy shorts because its comfortable... in my country we call it panty-pants. thongs and g-string are uncomfortable to wear all day everyday.

• thongs have a little fabric, gstrings are just a string in the back. Typically I find thongs more comfy.

• Boy shorts.

• I wear either gstrings or shorts depending on the situation and what I'm wearing over the top, not hard set on either of them,

And yeah gstrings have generally less fabric than thongs, especially at the back ,and quite often they are plainer.

• Boy shorts, definitely.

• cheekies are much hotter for me. they're comfortable and sexy and suit my body type perfectly

• boy shorts

• to me thongs and g-strings are the same thing ha ha I really don't see a difference :/ I'm not really a fan of boyshorts either. Usually I wear cheekies

link

they're comfortable and when I don't want a line underneath my clothing I'll wear a seamless version.

What Guys Said 0