What makes a woman beautiful?

Is beauty based on a persons looks or is it a persons personality that makes them beautiful or both? What do you think and be honest!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• well from the get go the only thing you have to go on is looks. but if she has a nice personality and is a nice person the attraction grows.

• Yeah that's true but some personalities can be really ugly and off putting once you get to know a person.

What Girls Said 4

• I believe inside beauty is the most important because as we age, we age, we get old, we lose our beautiful looks. that is just the way life is.

but inner beauty lasts forever.

• Yep that's true people do forget the ageing process plus some people age quicker than others

• i think a little bit of both :).

• Girls view beauty as both inside and out, guys view beauty as physical and ugly people swear it's all in the inside

• hmm.. I'm not ugly and I believe its mostly on the inside. Also, from my experiences it seems guys like both.. but of course not everyone is the same right, so no need to generalize ;)

• I also said girls, so you just fit into that category

• i think both. But personality can transform someone from plain to gorgeous by their actions alone