Discriminating bras?

OK, I went shopping with my mom today, and she had me try the clothes on while she was in the dressing room. I asked her if I could have some privacy, and she said, "If you have a bra on, I'm coming in." later I asked her, if that's how she thinks, why can't I wear a Bikini? Arnt they the same?

Most Helpful Girl

• People aren't looking at your bra in public, so she doesn't want them looking at you in a bikini in public. It makes logical sense, but in reality it is a bit strict. Moms are moms, though. Nothing much you can do about it.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• moms can be really annoying. there's really no good way to deal with them. you just have to try not to let them bother you too much. because, trust me, they will try lol.

• a bikini doesn't give a lot of coverage in public and if I'm wearing a bikini it won't be with momma's permission.

• she is psycho bikinis are the norm

• Ehh I don't know, bikinis are normal, and I think it's because guys can't check you out in the dressing room

• I think bikinis are common so you should be allowed to wear one.