Can you sleep in hairspray?

Im gonna have a shower tomorrow morning but I am wondering because I am way to tired from the performance to wash my hair ( gross right :/)

Im gonna wipe of my makeup but I'm so tired would it be okay or would something weird happen

No disrespect.

I didn't mean am I gonna die.

But will my hair get dried out. I probably have like dried up hair spray but . Thanks for answering.

Most Helpful Guy

• By the time you read this in the morning, your pillow will be irreparably fused to your questionable head, and doctors will have notified your parents as to your impending demise.

What Guys Said 2

• I do it sometimes but it depends, if you're wearing too much I think you should at least wash it with water.

• I sleep in hairspray every night

What Girls Said 7

• it might be a little stiff or oily in the morning, but the will be no lasting damage from sleeping in hairspray. It'll wash right out in the shower. You might mess up your pillow a little.

• Don't do it! It will break out your skin =O never sleep with product in your hair if you want clear skin!

• Im sure it wouldn't be healthy to sleep with all those chemicals in your hair I think you should give your hair a break and wash it out besides when you shower it makes you feel less tired :)

• Woah. this is really weird, because I just got finished with a performance last night, and there was hair spray all over my hair. Believe me... nothing weird will happen. lol. I can't tell you how many times I've had to sleep with crap all over my hair. I'm still alive. (:

• Haha yah I'm fine , Usually I have enough energy but ehh I was like what the hell haha.

• i have done it its no biggy

• you'll be okay

• Yeah nothing really bad about it,