How do I tell this girl she's not in my league?

I mean there is no way right? She's a really great person and a nice girl, but I'm just too good looking for her. It's just reality. What is a way I can tell her without really hurting her feelings?

Most Helpful Girl

• Try: I'm WAY too arrogant for you and you probably deserve someone better. I don't know you, but if you're honestly serious about this question, then I'm serious about my answer. Anyone who thinks just being good-looking makes them a worthier person to date than someone else is probably less worthy. Of course, if all you're looking for is someone as pretty as you, I'm sure you'll find her. She might not be the nicest person or the most compatible for you, but hey, she's as good-looking as you and in the end how great the two of you will look in pictures is really all that matters. As far as I'm concerned, this girl you're talking about, yeah SHE'S out of YOUR league simply because you have a complete lack of class and an over-inflated sense of your own worth because you may be good-looking.

• I agree with you 100% but both sexes are shallow to a certain extent, guys have been turned by better looking girls simply because of their looks. Guys do it, but girls also do it.

• LOL! I don't tend to think so no, I think of myself as girl-next-door pretty. I'm not drop-dead gorgeous or heart-stoppingly beautiful, but I think I'm pretty and attractive in both appearance and personality. However, I don't think so much of myself that I feel ABOVE some people and feel it's my right to look down upon them as inferior. If you're just not attracted to the girl, then tell her THAT, don't pull this "out of your league" bs- you're NOT better than her no matter how hott you are.

• Who are you? I feel like I know you lol

What Girls Said 6

• Tell her what you just told us. Don't make up an excuse because she may think there's still hope for a chance. Tell her in the nicest way possible how you REALLY feel. When she realizes you're serious she'll get over you. Fast. Just don't be surprised if you get dirty looks from girls in her social group. Word travels fast about arrogant guys and she will warn- I mean tell other girls about your unique personality. Karma has a way of coming back so don't be surprised if you fall hard for a really hot girl who finds you not in her league if it hasn't happened already.

• say exactly what you said on here. then her feelings won't be hurt because she'll realize that she totally dodged a bullet.

• Are you really asking this right now? I mean, REALLY asking? You are not worth this girl's time, and she could definitely do better than you. It's not that she isn't pretty enough for you; it's that she's too good for you. You seriously need to realize what's important, and that you're kind of a jackass. If you tell her, she is better off, but for one reason: she will have spent less of her time on you. I'm sorry if I offended you, but no matter what you look like I can tell you right now that you're not half as great as you think you are, hun.

• just straight up tell her you're not interested in her as anythign more than a friend.

• are you kidding me? you're sick. you're not worthy of anyone with that attitude and guess what? looks fade, you're going to be ugly and she's still going to be a great person. you're not in her league

• Just be like..."what the hell do you think people will say when I'm seen in public with you?" That should take care of it ;)

What Guys Said 6

• tell her the truth...tell her you are a God and she is a peasant. She needs to find a real man anyway... not an egotistical jerk.

• Actually, if he said that she might figure out what a jerk he is and learn the important lesson that looks alone doesn't make a great catch. They should BOTH learn that come to think of it...

• It's kinda funny really, the women are reaming this guy for this question but I've no doubts all of these women have turned down many, many, many men who they found "unattractive". Oh well.

• LOL, you serious? Tell her 'I don't f*** you underclass hounds', or something. Or just say 'Sorry, you ain't my type', if you wanna be, you know. That way

• Just slap the stupid bitch, prove how much superior you are to her.

• Talk her into a bj. flip the lights off you can't see in the dark. tell her your not interested right as you nut. that should make her never talk to you again.

• Sheer assholery is the only way to handle this situation