Wrinkle cream can cost hundreds of dollars!?

I had no idea!

Do you consciously do anything to try to stay looking young or to try to look younger?

Why is this important to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Years ago a homeless guy (back then he was a bum) told me the best way to keep fit was to eat ice cream outta the carton, and take lots of naps. Beats payin all that money for wrinkle cream.

What Guys Said 2

• sounds like a waste of money. if I want to look younger than I am. I shave. that's my anti-aging. lol.

• People pay hundreds of dollars for stuff that doesn't work. I really need to break into that business.

What Girls Said 3

• Cocoa butter where my crow lines will eventually be :( I want to get certain Kiehl's creams. I've been doing some research and it seems like an awesome brand.

• Because I don't want to be older. I feel this social pressure that once I am/look 40 I'm... screwed pretty much.

• Haha, my mom's fifty and she doesn;t do anything for her skin, face etc. But she looks forty and has very few wrinkles. She just stays happy and doesn't talk obsessively about her face. I think the more unconscious you are of your beauty the more beautiful you become.

Wrinkle cream=Weight Loss pills = Useless.

• haha all you need is sunscreen and drink water.