Wrinkle cream can cost hundreds of dollars!?

I had no idea!

Do you consciously do anything to try to stay looking young or to try to look younger?

Updates:
Why is this important to you?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Years ago a homeless guy (back then he was a bum) told me the best way to keep fit was to eat ice cream outta the carton, and take lots of naps. Beats payin all that money for wrinkle cream.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• sounds like a waste of money. if I want to look younger than I am. I shave. that's my anti-aging. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • People pay hundreds of dollars for stuff that doesn't work. I really need to break into that business.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Cocoa butter where my crow lines will eventually be :( I want to get certain Kiehl's creams. I've been doing some research and it seems like an awesome brand.

0|0
    0|0
    • Because I don't want to be older. I feel this social pressure that once I am/look 40 I'm... screwed pretty much.

• Haha, my mom's fifty and she doesn;t do anything for her skin, face etc. But she looks forty and has very few wrinkles. She just stays happy and doesn't talk obsessively about her face. I think the more unconscious you are of your beauty the more beautiful you become.

Wrinkle cream=Weight Loss pills = Useless.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha all you need is sunscreen and drink water.

0|0
    0|0