Would you pull my beard?

You know you want to ! Its so long and full of shmexyness! JK what I wanted to know is what type of beard you think looks best on a man.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate facial hair. I will never grow a beard. It's a place where food gets stuck yuck!

What Guys Said 4

• It depends on the guy, I have a full beard and I think It looks great on me, But I have a friend who has a Mustache-goatee combo like Zoro and it really suits him.

• link

Case closed.

• yea,can I pull it now?(provided you are the sexy-one in the pic)

• i'll pull your beard if you pull my finger

What Girls Said 8

• 0|0
    • Maybe not that intense, but I can dig a good beard. My boyfriend had a good one going for a while, and I was sad when he shaved all but the mustache/goatee combo. Which I still like, but I was diggin the scruff.

Also, I REALLY REALLY want that picture as a poster. Bad.

• damn! I'd pull your beard! You're the only one I've seen pull it off though, most people I'd have to take a rain check on the beard. Some guys look cute with a little hair on their face(:

• none to nothing longer than this: link

i wouldn't pull your beard, maybe give it a test-feel though

• I like scruff :3 Also go-tees are nice. However, I don't like facial hair on baby faced men. I have no problem with guys with baby faces. Some of them are quite attractive even. I just don't think the work the facial hair.

• I prefer no beard (:

• i like it clean shave lol

• 2pac's that's all.

• clean shave, or trimmed