A question everyone's been asked, but some may feel embarrassed to answer:

What is your most embarrassing moment you have experienced?

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• putting myself way out there for a guy only to have him not respond

1|1
    0|0
    • =[! That's happened to me before too. I felt so awkward to the point where words could not even describe.

What Guys Said 3

• Friend pulled my shorts and boxers down in front of everybody, so yeah they could see everything

But, I was only7- 8 or something so I don't think anybody would know what each other gender's thing looked like

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know what Aerie was at the time I was looking for a job, so I went to American Eagle and asked for a job there, little I knew it was a store for women's lingerie, everybody in the line was laughing, it was so embarrassing!

1|0
    1|0
  • searching G-spot in google map because I thought it was a popular place or somethin (last year) :S and asking my teacher what a douchebag was (that was 3 years ago)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Getting dumped via text >.> while I was with people. "Oh I got a text.. wonder who its from" 2 seconds later.. *poker face*

0|0
    0|0
    • :( Awwh sh*t. That sucks! :<

• Um ya...i was running in p.e. in 8th grade and some guy comes up to me and pulls my p.e. shorts down!... but I got over it after a while cause he and his friends were doing it to pretty much every single girl...and the girls ended up pantsing him and his friends too lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got tons.I don't even know where to start...

0|0
    0|0
  • i had a school play and once I got on stage I forgot everything and everyone started to laugh , it was about 9 years ago but I can remember it as yesterday lol

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmmmm laying a super smelly fart in History class when every one finds me to be the "hot" chick.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was giving my first boyfriend a bj and attempted to deep throat for the first time. I wound up vomiting on his expensive jeans, right on his lap.

2|2
    0|0