Are guys attracted to the tatted up, pierced rocker girl..or intimidated by them?

OK so I have long black hair, blond streaks on the bottom, my style is like rocker-ish (not emo, like I shop at forever 21 and H&M for example) and I have quite a few piercings, my septum, spider bites, back dimples pierced and clavicle dermals. I have 6 tattoos, two on my back, 1 on the back of my ear, one on my wrist and 2 on my hips. I get a lot of compliments and a lot of guys find me "hot" but I feel like that's all they see because they are intimidated, and I'm not a girl that would "look good to bring to show the parents" I don't know I just want some opinions on what's your first impressions would be on a girl like that. just wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't find you intimidating or attractive but that's just me.. Each to there own.

What Guys Said 11

• im not sure id be able to settle down and marry one, but for now, the age I am at, I think that's really hot haha

• I mean, I love rock music and all, but girls with tattoos and excessive piercings just aren't my thing, personally...

• Not into tattoos and piercings.

• Neither.

Just another person with stuff drawn on them that they can't wipe off, should the desire arise.

I ride bulls, sky dive, free- climb and compete in combat sports. I need a little more than ink, attitude and hardware for intimidation.

• I'll also say neither. I don't have any tatoos or piercings but I had long hair for eight years, did some skateboard and motocross, had my acquaintance with not so legal stuff, so it's not a few piercings and tatoos that will intimidate me.

Wouldn't have any problem with showing a girl like that to my parents, can't say the same about my bosses though ;(

• no offence but girls who dress like you tend to be slightly insane and somewhat attention whore-ish. they use their style just to get attention and to just give the impression that "they don't give a sh*t"

• lol uhm no not me. and I don't give a sh*t actually but I'm not one to yell it out and be obnoxious about it.

• bc I like it and that's my style, it has nothing to do with other people and what they think.

• U can't seriously believe that right? Tattoos are about expression and showing something about yourself on your skin. You want people to see it that's why you got it. Piercing are the same, if you do it for the look, then you clearly do give a sh*t about how people view you. You want people to see you in a certain way

• Yeah, I'd assume you've been with over 100 men.

• lol and the funny thing is I'm a virgin -__-

• yea true but judging someone like that just because they have tats and piercings means they are a slut? lol how does that make sense?..iv had that misconception of me plenty of times but once you get to know someone then you would be able to make your opinion based on something not just on a random stereotype

• What do you mean 'how does it make sense'? It doesn't have to, there are billions of people on the planet, nobody is going to 'miss out' by not realizing how great any one of us are.

• I would find it attractive but not very intimidating and personally that's exactly the type of person I'd take home to show my parents

• Neither...but want a woman not a Christmas Tree...

• Hot

• Speaking only for myself, I'm going to go with neither. I'm not particularly intimidated by it and I'm definitely not attracted to it. If she had an incredible body I might be, but not because of her "look."

What Girls Said 1

• there was a guy a few days ago on here looking for suicide girls,and a lot of guys seemed to have a positive opinion on them,so I guess there are guys that like girls like you,you just have to find them