Why do females like Kim Kardashian? Is it just because she fits the mold and embodies the standards of beauty?

I've seen a lot of females say "I love Kim Kardashian!" and to be honest I don't know why. I'm trying to figure it out...

She's clearly trying to stretch her fifteen minutes of fame as much as she possibly can. That has been made clear with the terrible, epic failure song she came out with. Maybe it's because she never went to college and got a degree so the only thing she has to work with economically as far as it comes to getting money is her looks. Lets just be real, had she been born in a middle class family instead of born with a silver spoon in her mouth, she would have never made it as far as she did when it comes to fame or modeling. She is a celebrity, not a star. There's a difference. Celebrities are famous. Stars actually possess raw, pure talent. They shine from the inside out and they have the things that people truly should admire and be inspired by. I don't particularly know what Kim Kardashian's talent is besides the fact that she might have some style sense to some kind of degree. But even with that, I think she has stylists who put together most of her outfits for her and present her with options to begin with. But I don't really see what particular talent that she does have. She promotes a lot of items, she has a perfume out, she has a reality show...but what is her talent? Anybody can have a reality show. Anyone can have a perfume out if they have the money, resources, and connections to do so. So I don't particularly know exactly what she does and why women out there look up to her and speak of her the way they should be speaking about Oprah and Gandhi and influential people who've actually earned their fame. So do be honest, I don't know what she really does and what her sisters do. The only thing she's good at is being pretty and staying in shape which is something that can be achieved by any woman. I've been to Brazil, Egypt, Italy, France, and I've seen women with more interesting, striking looks than hers walking around on the street! I've never heard her say anything empowering or inspiring. It's just frustrating to know that there are so many people with amazing, true talent who don't get the opportunities that Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton (girls who are simply famous for spreading their legs on tape) get effortlessly.

I just think it's pretty sad when so many women in our society start admiring a woman just because she has a pretty face and a nice body whom has no talent, nothing to sell other than her looks. What's your opinion? If you're a female who loves Kim Kardashian (although you most likely have never met her lol), why?

Most Helpful Girl

• i agree she has no talent her reality TV show sucks her sisters are ugly and I just don't care for her...shes all plastic, wears extensions and is lucky to be born into money...guys just lust her for her sexual body but she's not wife material at all. beauty fades with time even if its plastic beauty.

stars like mariah carey celine dion kate winslet for example will always live on because they amazing at what they do

• I don't think she and her sisters are ugly. The show, in my opinion, captivates some people because it's natural to be curious about the lives of those who seem so glamorous. But there aren't real relatable issues or anything highly interesting going on. I think she did get some plastic surgery done...I just googled her before and after pics and there's a huge difference with her body, her nose, and her cheeks.

What Guys Said 5

• Her sister (not the one with Lamar Odom) is way more attractive

• I think they're both pretty in different ways. Kourtney to me has more interest looks. Kim is pretty...but it's like cookie cutter pretty and I think that takes away from the uniqueness of it. like she's pretty, but when you look at her facial features, they're very common. Kourtney's nose looks more exotic to me...Kim's is like "common thin nose" ect...

• *more interesting looks

• They are both pretty but Kim almost looks fake to me. Maybe its the makeup but I don't know. I guess I just prefer Kourtney's look.

• Its true. Kim and Paris are just famous for being sluts. Kind of ironic who we idolize in our society.

• that's interesting to here coming from a guy...yeah it's funny how with a lot of guys, the hotter the girl is, the less her personality, morals, and accomplisments matter.

• *hear

lol

• I like her sister more tbh.

• I read absolutely none of that, except the question. Kardashian is gross.

• kim kardashian is an annoying ****

What Girls Said 4

• she seems like an airhead, but she does look good. can't deny that

whether its makeup, plastic surgery or whatever, the woman looks good

• I think it's just cause she's terribly feminine and her curves are the epitome of womanliness. I personally see her as a glamour icon and I use her style as a model for whenever I'm throwing together something pretty. She's just kind of likable for those reasons I guess, she's not all that talented, like you stated, but she does have the 'now' image and others aspire to be like her.

• lol how so do you think other aspire to be like her? You do realize that she has stylists who choose a lot of her outfits and they just don't get the credit for it right?

I also want to make a point that 'womanliness' should not be determined by body shape, unless you just lack experience and understanding. I would say that a very thin woman from Africa who got raped trying to go to the muddy puddle water resource and stayed in her village to take care of her mother while her children left..

• for a better life in America. A woman like that with that pure strength, courage, and determination is more womanly than a spoiled woman who made her claim to fame by a sex tape any day even though the spoiled woman has a bigger butt and larger breasts.

• She's a wolf in sheep's clothing. She's just like her mother, yet she pretends to be so demure and sweet. As if! Her breasts are obviously fake, and she is stretching her 15 minutes of fame for as long as she can rake in the moolah. This is all based on her appearance. On her show, she claims that she wanted to be married by 30, but she fails to mention that she was already married in her early 20s and then divorced later on. I don't like her; she is no role model for anyone.

• Well I mean, the whole marrying thing, that can happen with any person. Life doesn't usually happen in the order of events we would ideally want it to. She does contradict herself though when she talks about how she's embraced her body, yet she promotes Quick Trim and works out all the time lol

• I don't really " admire" her but she's very pretty and so are her sisters. If you don't like her , then don't bother watching her shows and don't use any products her and the family sells. ..It makes no sense to complain about her when she doesn't affect you in anyway.

• I didn't say that I don't like her and I'm not complaining. It's small minded for you to ASSume that just because I'm not up her ass like some people and I'm not a huge fan of her, that I either am a hater or dislike her. I'm just stating facts. I can do that. whether you or anyone else likes it or not :)