Would you like my legs?

I am actually very conscious about my body and I just recently noticed my legs. I have long legs. I have hard but plump thighs, and very toned (what do you call them?) idk, legs. basically I don't have the thinnest nor the fattest legs. would you GUYS like my legs?

what the heck? of course I'm a girl! I just felt embarrassed talking about my legs when I know that people I know have this thing too. if you can look up people on this thing then search for robertita and look for yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• Given how you described them, and from what I think was your profile, you don't have a thing to worry about. As far as legs go, they're fine. Better than fine I'd say.

What Guys Said 5

• The shape and size is nowhere near as important as feel although your legs do sound likeable :D The skin should be smooth and soft (hairless) and longer legs are a plus btw :D Do not worry about it. Also plump thighs? Everybody has plumpl thighs compared to the rest of the legs! Even guys! It's all about the skin. Unless you just mean clothed lol! Then it's just wearing the right clothes. Ask girls about clothes to compliment your legs I guess

• They sound nice, but like in a previous post, the feel of the skin is a big part. It also depends on the man, some men like different parts of the female body.

• Oh c'mon. How can a person even answer this. You may even be a guy. Where's the pic?

• like them? i would love them. do you play any sports?

• Yep. Definitely.

What Girls Said 0