Guys, Would this be cute?

My boyfriend is meeting me at the airport in a couple weeks. I was planning on wearing cute black flats, American Eagle Jeans, and a very dressy royal blue shirt, that would go great with my long dark hair and fair skin.

However, he's a brown converse sort of guy, and he mentioned that I could wear my converses.. . So now I'm thinking to wear the jeans with my blue converses and a black cami that has lace at the V neck, with a nice pink hoodie on top, but opened. If my hair was down and fixed well, and If I had makeup on, would I still look hot/sexy for him?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sure he'll be happy just to see you.

• Yeah, but which would you find sexier? The one is sorta like a hot look, the other sorta like a girl next door cuddly look. Ha. Which is best?

• I personally would probably think the first outfit. As for he would think, you would probably have a better idea than I would.

• um yes?

What Girls Said 0