Why do I get attracted to ''bad boys'' ?! :(

It's so annoying. I dislike them because they like hypnotize me, I get dragged to them. they look and seems exciting, you feel honored to be together with one. But then in the end, you realized how wrong it was when he cheats with you/ starts being an asshole. I recently forbid myself to go to those guys, so now I'm going out with another cutie. He's so respectful as you can be, already from the beginning. A real gentleman and I'd describe him as perfect. but.

I still feel the butterflies inside when I look at bad boys, and its so freaking annoying. Anyone who's like that too, and knows how to make it stop? :P

Most Helpful Guy

• i think the main draw to them is they just don't conform to norms put in place like being respectful and nice to others. they appear different and interesting until you realize that they treat you like crap etc

What Guys Said 3

• Try dating an insecure nerdy nice guy who has never kissed our touched a woman before in his life and turn his life around. A guy who'll do anything to please you and let you walk all over him, and see what happens.

• It's a phase.

• yes, I'm the same with bad girls

What Girls Said 1

• I'm always the same too :/ I try to find the decent ones but they're really hard to find so I play the bad girl part and find myself a bad boy! x)