Girls! Favorite panty style?

What are your preferred cut of panties, and why do you prefer them? Do you prefer different ones for different occasions/moods/etc?

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For the most part I love Boy shorts. But I do thongs to avoid lines also. Depends on the outfit. But then again comando is refreshing too :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• frenchies, like lacey ones, there so soft and kinda go up your bum a bit like a thong so they feel cheeky.

0|1
    0|0
  • usually cotton victoia's secret, like high cut. I wear lacey or fun colored underwear if I'm going on a night out because it kinda makes you feel good and make me feel a little more sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • My all time favorite type is the "cheekiest" boy-cut style from Pink by Victoria's Secret. I have them in both casual and in more flirty styles with lace, etc. They are just so comfy!

- B

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikini - gotta be silky or nylon though!

0|0
    0|0
  • boyshorts

why do you care?

0|0
    0|0
    • really just a survey. xD actually, I ended up dragged into a discussion between the pros and cons of different styles by a couple of my [platonic] girl friends and I wanted to see what the concencus/ arguments for one vs another are.

• Cotton.

The usual kind, and very comfortable...

0|0
    0|0
    • the usual kind? that's pretty nonspecific. What cut?

• I like bikini style panties that have lace. I think lace is romantic

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.