He smiled and looked for an entire time until he got off at the next stop. What exactly does this mean?

So there was this really cute guy on the subway yesterday. Me and my friend got on, and we were talking. I first noticed him sitting down, glanced at him for A SEC. and then when my friend starting talking she kept talking about this stupid thing that occurred when I first got to know her back in middle school ( was kind of embarrassing story for me, actually for her too lol) Anyway, I noticed out the corner of my eye that he was looking at me. I kinda of looked and he kept looking. He smiled and looked for an entire time until he got off at the next stop. I noticed him getting off and turned around, his back was facing me now as he was standing. he never turned around again. what was that?

What Guys Said 1

• Sweet mystery of life, well never know!

What Girls Said 0