Regular bikini bottoms or shorts for the pool?

Guys, what do you think is hotter? Girls, what do you normally wear?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Almost all women should go with the shorts when oving around.

• Whether or not she should wear bikini bottoms is all about the bottom they're going on. If she's in good shape then bikini bottoms are sexy. Can't argue with seeing beautiful legs and her butt. Otherwise, shorts.

• there is a direct relationship between her fitness level and the amount she should wear a bikini

• depends on the body type

• I prefer shorts but that's just my opinion

What Girls Said 7

• Do you mean, like, boyshorts? Or just those shorts that girls sometimes wear over their bathing suits?

But that's a no on both counts, I find both uncomfortable.

• In Europe I have never seen girls wearing shorts over bikini bottoms. They wear either bikini bottoms or thong bottoms. I think guys prefer smaller if you have a nice butt.

• I think it is very common. I haven't been to that many places in Europe and I don't really look at what girls are wearing most of the time, but here in Sweden it is very common for girls to wear shorts when at the beach or the pool. My sister is one of them,

• I don't think it's very common in Europe. At least the places I've been to (Germany, Italy, Spain, ... mostly the South).

• While guys probably prefer the bikini bottoms that expose more skin, I wear shorts because I'm self conscious and will only go to the pool if covered up.

• If I wear a bikini, then of course bikini bottom.

I think I don't really understand your question. Is this a US-Europe-thing? I never see somebody wearing shorts at the beach or the pool.

• Like really short shorts, I don't know if there's an actual word for it. Could be though.

• The ones above the bikini, but they can be worn in the water too.

• Oh, OK. Like these: link

Then the answer is always bikini bottom. I don't even own these kinda shorts... (they're not very common here)

• bikini bottoms, because why would you swim with shorts on? that's uncomfortable!

• i never really wear shorts, just regular bikini bottoms

• i wear boy shorts for bottoms, that's the style most flattering to my body