Girls do you think any of these south asian guys are attractive?

link

Who's your favourite?

Or don't you find any of them attractive because their all east Indian?

Most Helpful Girl

• they're all gorgeous, they are pretty and stunning what's not to like? they mostly have unusual bone structure or piercing eyes (that you don't always equate with darker men). I like dark over blond so I'm baised.

What Girls Said 11

• They are all f***ing gorgeous!

• omg the guys in the link are so hot!

• No I don't.

• Some of them are good looking. I actually dated a guy who was from Pakistan once. That's not east Indian, but the looks are similar in my opinion.

• Pakistan & India used to be one country a while back. The people are pretty much the same other than Pakistan is mostly Muslims and India is mostly Hindus. However, you will find more South Indians in India...who are basically the darker Indians.

• I'd have to go with 9.

• They all look like douches just sayin...

9# :D

• I think #9 is attractive. #7 has a REALLY nice face.

• 9. Plus, he looks the only guy with a cool personality. :D

• Handsome guys :D

• 6. Akmal Shaukat

that pic scares me

but the rest are pretty hot.i'd do them

• Number 9.

I'm not really attracted to these guys, not because they're east Indian, but because they're muscley-pretty boys, which isn't my type.

• If you don't mind me asking, why? Is it that most will turn out to be douches? or some other reason? I would guess pretty face + muscles ( to a limit) would be ideal for most girls as far as looks go.

• Well, I think it might be because growing up, I was sort of geeky and stereotypically hot guys wouldn't give me the time of day, so my attraction developed more toward average, geeky, or alternative-looking guys. I have a pretty wide range of things that I'm attracted to, but it tends not to include the kind of guys that most girls would describe as hot.

What Guys Said 0