What kind of body piercings do you find attractive on the opposite sex

pierced nipples, eyebrows, tongue, lip, etc.

0|0
22|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Ears pretty much. It can be more than one, but not the whole ear. Possibly bellybutton, but it's one that one time I do and one time I don't. Other than that none. I don't think metal hanging from those parts of the body. It doesn't look good. I don't think sparky nose rings look good at all. Lip rings seem like they'd get in the way of kissing. Granted if a person wants a piercing that's her choice. At least they can be taken out. Though I heard one story of a woman who had a hard time taking her nipple rings out because they'd been in so long.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ouch!!!--to nipples....

• I dated a girl with a lip ring and it didn't get in the way at all.

• Having a lip piercing has never been a problem for me. Though while kissing, a ring is preferable to a barbell, personally. =]

What Guys Said 17

• I really like septum rings, if its fitting for her style. Tragus piercings are pretty rad. Tounge isn't very appealing to me. Lip rings and monroes are great too. Industrials are hot too, also if its fitting for her style. I like navel rings, if its like a pointy spike or something evil looking. I don't like the super trendy girls that get the tiny nostril stud with the fake jewel and the dolphin navel ring and think its soooo cute. I don't like bridge piercings or anti-eyebrows either. Nipple rings are very sexy, if there are nice breasts to go along with them. I am sucker for a girl with gauged ears! Overall, I'd say I like piercings on girls who are a bit of a bad ass rocker chick.

1|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally ears, but even that I could do without. Nipple rings would just plain get in the way! No way! (Plus it ruins a good pair of breasts in my opinion) And "down below"? Yikes! A guy could get injured on those things!

Naa, give me a soft, smooth, big, curvy girl that's all 'factory original' and I'm happy!

Greg

1|0
    0|0
  • ears, that's it. even then better off without.

0|0
    0|0
  • on girls I find all these to be sexy

- belly button

- nose

- tongue

- ears

- nipples

1|0
    0|0
  • ears are cool I pierced mine. I think lip rings on some girls are really hot. bellybutton rings are cool too.

0|0
    0|0
  • scaffold piercing. look it up

0|0
    0|0
  • lip, but it depends on her

lips, if she got the lip

for it lol, and maybe her nose

either one or the other

i don't get how some guys dont

like them lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nose studs (not the rings just the studs) look really cute on girls. Other than that and the ears I'd prefer my girl to have no other piercings. Belly button is ok, not necessarily good or bad for me. Everything else is just a turn-off in my book.

0|0
    1|0
  • I dislike ALL facial piercings. If a girl is hot, why stick a bunch of metal in your face? I think ears are alright and so are belly buttons. Nothing else though.

0|0
    0|0
  • None.

Well, maybe pierced earlobes.

0|0
    0|0
  • My Favs:

Love nose piercing - large sparkle, well fitted rings

Pierced nipples - fairly large diameter rings

1|0
    0|0
  • i only like earrings, belly can be sexy . I think eyebrow and lips are turn offs more so lips then eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • ears and everywhere else is more a turn off tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • belly button

0|0
    0|0
  • belly piercing is a turn on ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ears and maybe the bellybutton. All the other ones are gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. But maybe it's an age thing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• I'm a big fan of septum piercings, or nostril piercings with a ring. Obviously not every guy can pull that off though. Gauged ears are attractive too. Then again, these are all piercings I potentially want for myself, haha. Except that I already have my ears gauged.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think lip piercings on certain boys can be nice

i have a lip piercing myself so I don't know how kissing would work

but piercings aren't a must, I like plain guys too

tattoos are always a plus though, as cocky as sleeves are, they're hot!

1|0
    0|0
  • Lip that's it. I think that's the only place my husband WASN'T pierced before I met him lol! He had his ears, tongue and nipples haha. He can't get any now that he's in the Army though.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it honestly doesn't matter much. As long as it looks good on you go for it. I've liked guys who have had ears, snake bite, eyebrow, or nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them all. Maybe it's because I'm Asian and in general we aren't into all that.

0|0
    0|0
    • O come on almost every asian friend I have has a lip piercing

• You must only hang out with a fringe element. In Japan this is really rare...

• yay at nipple pierce,sweety that could hurt you if ur man bite it off when ur in bed on accident.

maybe little diamond on the nose.

0|0
    0|0
  • one stud in ear (small)

snake bites if he has the lips for it

nothing else really. maybe an eyebrow

0|0
    0|0
  • Lip piercings :]

0|0
    0|0
  • eyebrow and earlobes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Godd, I love guys with gaged ears, but not really stretched out, just like big enough to fit a pencil through. Other than that, I don't have preferances, anyone can look hot with the right piercings, but I'm not a pierced nipple fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Studs on guys ears! like a diamond looking one.

But I don't like gages.

Nipples are hott sometimes! depending on who it is! lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • not into piercings at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not even the ears? lame.

• Show All
    • How's she lame for her opinion?

• Lol preppy douchebags? They sound like some real winners :]

• Lip or cheek

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer guys with one earring, and a lip ring can be pretty good too. depending if a guy suits it though. That's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really big into piercings. but it all depends on the guy. Sometimes lip piercings can be extremely hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think a stud in one ear on a guy can be REALLY hot! but I don't no about anywere else not really my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • lips totally I love nibbling on them while kissing yummy! also nose but just the stud. ears too lol I like almost all types of piercings the only one I really dislike is eyebrow piercings they make you look kinda stupid (no offense)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am an extremely preppy girl but I defs have a major thing for scene/emo boys

so lip rings, snakebites, and eyebrow rings are a definite turn on. I think some girls look really good with monroes, nose rings or belly button rings.

0|0
    0|0
  • none. I'm not that into guys with piercings

0|0
    0|0
  • Preferably none, but I'm okay with one stub in the ear

0|0
    0|0
  • none

0|0
    0|0
  • eye brow peircings are hot. on guys and girls. I have one