Do you think we make a cute couple?

I'm bored and curious to see what people think. And I'm not saying I'm gonna break up with him if you guys all say no either, so don't go flaming me lol

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure I've read many times before in your answers saying "I love him very much", "He's all what I really want", etc..

That's all that matters really :)

• Of course lol This is just to satisfy a fun curiosity. I wanna know what other people are thinking when they see us together. Haven't you ever wondered that?

• Well, I did but not anymore lol I'll make full scan on his brain, body, personality, etc.. b4 anything :)

• Thanks for the best answer :)

What Guys Said 6

• He seems to be a little on the self-satisfied side.

i.e. Not particularly modest or gracious

• Nah. His smile looks too mischievous. Your smile doesn't seem big enough. Something just looks off too me. The thought of a cute couple doesn't pop in my head.

• Looks like a pretty cute couple to me :). Hope you guys stay as happy as you look in that picture for a long time.

• aw how cute. its a nice picture, I don't think you should over analyze it :)

• You look happy.

• Yes

I agree

He should definitely dump you

That's what you're asking right?

• Actually I was asking if he should headbutt you. The answer is definitely yes! I agree, you're a genius ;)

• Headbutt you or me? And please keep pics of head and butt to yourself...we will not advise if my butt and your head make a cute couple or a nice match...thank you

What Girls Said 6